- L.A. Floor Show. // Architectural Digest;Jul2003, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p20
Describes the hand-tufted custom rugs offered by Martin Patrick Evan, a company resulting from the partnership of John Patrick Dolan, Gregg Evan Lempp and Martin Keith Moore.
- Inspiration Abroad. // Interior Design;Jul2001, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p218
Features New York City-based Martin Patrick Evan's collection of carpets. Composition of the carpets; Availability in various shapes, sizes and colors.
- Manhattan Opening. // Architectural Digest;Aug2004, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p62
Presents the rugs from Martin Patrick Evan in New York City. Establishment of a showroom by the firm; Design of the rugs; Use of different fabrics for the rugs.
- Rugs of a Custom Nature. // Architectural Digest;Feb2000, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p244
Provides information on Martin Patrick Evan, a custom rug company. Clients of the company; Specialty of the company.
- Martin Patrick Evan. // Interior Design;2004, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p114
The article offers information on the collection of leather woven rugs from Martin Patrick Evan. Rugs in the collection are available in different colors, weaves and sizes.
- products: flooring Step on it. VanHouten, Ashleigh // Hospitality Design;Apr2012, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p152
The article offers brief information on several flooring products including the Lost Horizons hand-knotted collection of rugs from Martin Patrick Evan Ltd., the Granada tiles from Artistic Tile, and the Vivid collection of carpets from Northwest Hospitality Carpets.
- flooring. // Interior Design;Nov2004, Vol. 75 Issue 13, p111
Features several floor covering designs. Jekyll & Hyde custom rugs by Martin Patrick Evan; Alder Plywood vinyl tiles by Amtico; Viewers' Choice carpets by Blue Ridge.
- Understanding how to take medicine. Brown, A. // Current Health 2;Jan1990, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p25
Suggests important questions that should be asked of a doctor or pharmacist if a medicine is prescribed. INSET: Check-up for the medicine chest (breakdown of medicines....
- A century of medical miracles. Scott, G. // Current Health 2;Jan1992, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p4
Presents an overview of the 20th century's medical breakthroughs. Development of insulin; Conquest of infectious diseases with vaccines and antibiotics; Anesthesia; Prevention of shock during surgery; Heart-lung machine; Heart, kidney and other organ transplants; Coronary bypass surgery;...