Bob Delaney's world
- Make Bob Happy Again. Andel, Tom // Material Handling Engineering;Oct99, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p20
Looks at the productivity of logistics in the United States as of February 2000. Details on the 10th annual `State of Logistics Report,' by Bob Delaney; Observations of researchers on logistics companies; How people define logistics and its consequences.
- How Big Is It? Armstrong, Richard D. // Air Cargo World;Oct2002, Vol. 92 Issue 10, pL28
Bob Delaney, of Cass Information Services, has provided yearly estimates of logistics industry in the United States. The current estimates reflect a U.S. logistics cost of $1 trillion. About half of this cost is in transportation. Leveraging transportation execution to lower inventory and its...
- Truth and inventory. Murphy, Jean V. // Traffic World;5/29/95, Vol. 242 Issue 9, p6
Editorial. Comments on how to measure inventory in transportation that is being delivered just-in-time or that is being turned at much faster rate than in the past. Bob Delaney's sixth annual State of Logistics report; 1987 retroactive correction of the inventory to sales ratio figures under...
- Power Hitter. Boyce, Clayton // Traffic World;6/9/2003, Vol. 267 Issue 23, p5
Editorial. Profiles logistics executive Bob Delaney. Education; Career highlights; Views on freight payment companies.
- This Bowhunter Scouts for Hunters. Samuel, Dave // Bowhunter;Dec2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p42
This article focuses on initiatives taken by the author's friend Bob DeLaney to teach youngsters about values of hunting.
- BOB DELANEY: 'not looking for anything' Armstrong, James // Advocate;6/16/76, Issue 192, p35
Profiles theater actor Bob Delaney in San Francisco, California. Lead roles portrayed in different musicals; Educational background; Involvement in sports.
- MemberClose Signs 4 Connecticut CUs. Bartlett, Michael // Cujournal.com;5/29/2015, p1
MemberClose, a provider of a bundled mortgage settlement solution for credit unions, said it has added four CUs from Connecticut to its client list.
- The Future of JIT--Time Will Tell. // Transportation & Distribution;Dec2001, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p18
Discusses the concept of just-in-time (JIT) systems and its future condition in transportation industry. Forecast of Bob Delaney, vice president of Cass Information Systems, on the future use and condition of JIT in logistics; Significance of JIT systems in inventories; Suggestions of...
- Changing His Stripes. McCallum, Jack // Sports Illustrated;2/11/2008, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p26
The article reviews the book "Covert," by Bob Delaney with Dave Scheiber.