- NABL Committee Nominates New Officers and Board Members. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31215, p5
Reports on the nomination of officers and board members by the five-member committee of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) in the United States. Details on the terms of the officers; Approval of the nomination by the members of the NABL; Enumeration of nominees and board members...
- Materialism and Speculative Realism. HARMAN, GRAHAM // Modern Painters;Mar2014, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p50
An essay is presented in which the author examines materialism and Speculative Realism. Particular focus is given to the author's response to the criticisms of the author and media professor Alexander Galloway on his work. Additional topics discussed include Marxism and the author's observations...
- The Interface Effect. Fraser, Vikki M. // Media International Australia (8/1/07-current);Aug2013, Issue 148, p165
The article reviews the book "The Interface Effect," by Alexander R. Galloway.
- Laruelle: Against the Digital. MURPHY, JAY // Afterimage;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p41
No abstract available.
- NABL Reaffirms Opinion. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p1
Reports that National Association of Bond Lawyers has reaffirmed its support for the use of unqualified bond opinions in the municipal market. Modifications in the basis under which a bond lawyer can conclude that one can render an unqualified opinion; Explanation of bond opinions.
- Panelists Key in on Derivatives Disclosure, Rule G-37. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/19/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31723, p4
Reports on the topics discussed during the National Association of Bond Lawyers' Bond Attorneys' Workshop in Chicago, Illinois. Discussion on derivatives disclosures; Effects of the generally accepted accounting principles on audit options; Need for lawyers in bond offerings to obtain...
- Federal Officials Asked to ID Themselves at Sessions. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p4
Focuses on the efforts of the moderators of the National Association of Bond Lawyers' Bond Attorney' Workshop to identify federal officials present in Chicago, Illinois. Prevention of bond lawyers from inadvertently tipping off topics for future investigation; Permission of attendees to have...
- NABL Reviews Opinion. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p1
No abstract available.
- Ballard Spahr's Linda Schakel Tapped as Next Year's President. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;9/23/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31476, p5
Reports the election of officers of the National Association of Bond Lawyers (NABL) in the U.S. Selection of Linda B. Schakel as president of the association; Election of board of directors; Affiliation of directors.