- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/30/2003, Vol. 169 Issue 7, p736
Pays tribute to several medical personnel in Canada.
- In Memoriam: Charles F. Flaherty, Ph.D. Matzel, Louis D. // Integrative Physiological & Behavioral Science;Jul-Sept2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p151
Pays tribute to the late Charles F. Flaherty, professor at Rutgers University.
- CHARLES KENNETH THOMAS. // Spectra;Jun1966, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p8
Pays tribute to the late U.S. professor Charles Kenneth Thomas.
- Charles Meyer, 1915-1987. // Mining Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p29
Pays tribute to the late Charles Meyer, adjunct professor at the University of Arizona.
- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/26/2004, Vol. 171 Issue 9, p1135
Pays tribute to medical personnel, including Esfira Adlerova who died on March 7, 2004.
- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;5/10/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 10, p1407
Pays tribute to medical personnel from Canada who died in November and December 2004, including otolaryngologist John A. Virtue.
- Deaths. Sibbald, Barbara // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/30/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p1191
Pays tribute to several medical personnel, including Christina R. Carrier and Kenneth J. Clementi.
- John David Williams. Geddes, Alasdair; Simmons, Norman // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);10/8/2005, Vol. 331 Issue 7520, p848
Pays tribute to the late physician and professor of medical microbiology John David Williams.
- Necrology. // World Literature Today;Summer88, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p518
Pays tribute to two literary expert, including professor Edwin H. Klehr.