- Deaths. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;9/16/2003, Vol. 169 Issue 6, p639
Pays tribute to medical professionals who died in 2003.
- Remembering a Renaissance man. Lauer, Charles S. // Modern Healthcare;8/15/2005, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p36
Pays tribute to medical consultant Walter James McNerney who died on July 29, 2005.
- Professor Salezijus Pavilonis as the founder of contemporary Lithuanian anthropology. Adomaitis, Antanas // Acta Medica Lituanica;2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p2
Pays tribute to professor S. Pavilonis, a prominent personality in the history of Lithuanian medical science, who died in July 1998.
- Max Joseph Vogel, M.D. Hoffer, A. // Journal of Orthomolecular Medicine;2002 3rd Quarter, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p162
Pays tribute to physician Max Joseph Vogel, who died on July 21, 2002. Educational and career background; Contributions to orthomolecular medicine; Award received.
- Community clinic trailblazer dies. Sloane, Todd // Modern Healthcare;9/15/2003, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p30
Pays tribute to physician Abraham Kauvar who died in 2003 due to lymphoma.
- Dr. Alfred Goldson, 57, Chief Of Radiology And Oncology At Howard University Hospital, Dies. // Jet;3/1/2004, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p57
Pays tribute to physician Alfred Goldson who died in 2004.
- EUDORA WELTY. Edgerton, Clyde // Entertainment Weekly;1/4/2002, Issue 633, p36
Pays tribute to author Eudora Welty, who died on July 23, 2001.
- Joe Pierce: 1918-1997. Michaelides, Stephen // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep97, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p30
Pays tribute to Joe Pierce, who died in July, 1997.
- Keenan Milton. Baltimore, Megan // Transworld Skateboarding;Dec2001, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p234
Pays tribute to skateboarder Keenan Milton, who died on July 5, 2001.