ALFRED JOSEPH BIANCHETTI
- Munis Take a Break After 4 Weeks With Rising Yields. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/12/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33216, p2
The article reports on the decision of the municipal bond markets to close during the Veterans Day on November 11, 2009 in the U.S.
- Munis Take a Holiday Breather After Torrid Week. RAMAGE, JAMES // Bond Buyer;11/13/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33812, p2
The article informs that the U.S. municipal bond markets were closed due to Veterans Day after torrid week of buying and record-setting yields in November 2012.
- Municipal `giant' Austin Koenen dies suddenly. Hume, Lynn Stevens // Bond Buyer;05/05/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30386, p36
Reports on the death of Austin V. Koenen, a former industry leader and proponent of municipal bond market reforms in the United States, due to a sudden heart attack in Beijing, China. Group affiliations; Career background; Reputation; Comments from colleagues and other industry executives.
- Fans of Frank. Lawter, Tamara; Leighl, Amanda; Donald, Julie // PN;May2015, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p12
A letter to the editor about Paralyzed Veterans of America (PVA) member Frank Rigo who died in February 2015 is presented.
- The legendary Lord Lovat led British Commandos ashore on D-Day, accompanied by his personal bagpiper. Hull, Michael D. // World War II;May2000, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p74
Pays tribute to British war veteran Simon Fraser, also known as Lord Lovat, who died on March 17, 1995. Background on Fraser's career in military service; Military honors he received; His occupation after serving the British Army.
- Keith Fletcher. // Bulletin with Newsweek;6/4/2002, Vol. 120 Issue 6327, p13
Presents an obituary for Keith Fletcher, World War II veteran from Australia.
- In Remembrance. // BVA Bulletin;Winter2011, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p33
The article lists the name of dead blinded veterans in the U.S. which include John G. Joiner, Lehman R. Mills and Robert Little.
- Community mourns William K. DeFossett. Browne // New York Amsterdam News;09/16/99, Vol. 90 Issue 38, p9
Reports on the death of 269th Veterans' Association President William K. DeFossett in New York, New York. Career history and achievements; Contributions to the community; Membership in other organizations.
- Thinking of Joe. Strachan, Jim // PN;Nov2014, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p12
A letter to the editor is presented about Joe Romagnano, a member of the Eastern Paralyzed Veterans Association in the U.S.