The literary use of religious formulae in certain middle
Tags: RELIGION in literature
- Top religion stories of 1995. // Christianity Today;1/8/96, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p68
Presents a list of the top ten religion stories for the year 1995. Nonprofits claiming of $725 million; Sandi Patty's confession.
- Great works of Western literature infused with a religious view of the world. Dillin, Katherine // Christian Science Monitor;12/16/99, Vol. 92 Issue 16, p16
Presents a list of books from Western literature from the 20th century with religious themes considered influential due to their impact on society.
- Religion bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;9/16/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 38, p37
Presents the best-selling religious books for September 1996. Paperback; Hardcover.
- Evangelical Christian bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;9/16/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 38, p37
Presents the best-selling Evangelical Christian bestsellers for September 1996. Fiction; Nonfiction; Paperback; Hardcover.
- Gilded Totems. Ormsby, Eric // Parnassus: Poetry in Review;2002, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p9
Focuses on the characterization of totems in the poetry of James Merrill. Connection between the personal life and poetic works of Merrill; Representation of passion in the texts; Characteristics of Merrill as a poet.
- THE EDITOR'S BOOKSHELF. // Journal of Religion & Psychical Research;Jul97, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p178
Presents a list of books submitted to the editor of the periodical 'Journal of Religion and Psychical Research' as of July 1997. Includes the books 'Archetypal Dimensions of the Psyche,' by Marie-Louise von Franz; 'Aura Awareness,' edited by C.E. Lindgren and Jennifer Baltz; 'Deep Symbols,' by...
- The last taboo. Campbell, Kim // Christian Science Monitor;2/15/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 57, p15
Discusses religion in novels for young adults and suggests that religion is the last taboo subject for young adult books.
- INSIDE NCR. Roberts, Thomas W. // National Catholic Reporter;2/1/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p2
Presents an overview of topics covered in the February 2002 issue of the periodical 'National Catholic Reporter,' with special reference to the cover story on the interreligious peace gathering in Assisi, Italy. Probable reasons of contradictory announcements by the Vatican officials; Opinion...
- INSIDE NCR. // National Catholic Reporter;9/20/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p2
Presents an overview of topics covered in the September 2002 issue of the periodical 'National Catholic Reporter.' Excerpts from a book by Thomas C. Fox on churches in Asia; Article by Charlie Davis on war in Iraq; Topics scheduled to be covered in October 2002 issue of the periodical.