The Unbelieving Priest: Unamuno's Saint Emmanuel the Good, Martyr and Bergman's Winter Light
- WINTER LIGHT. // New Yorker;5/18/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p16
The article reviews the motion picture "Winter Light," directed by Ingmar Bergman.
- WINTER LIGHT. // New Yorker;5/25/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p16
The article reviews the motion picture "Winter Light," by Ingmar Bergman.
- WINTER LIGHT. // New Yorker;11/2/1963, Vol. 39 Issue 37, p16
The article reviews the motion picture "WINTER LIGHT," directed by Ingmar Bergman.
- The Christ of Velasquez (Book). Kelty, Matthew // Cistercian Studies Quarterly;2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p220
Reviews the book 'The Christ of Velasquez: A Poem by Miguel de Unamuno,' by Miguel de Unamuno and translated by Jaime R. Vidal.
- Salamanca. de Unamuno, Miguel // Literary Imagination;2009, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p77
Presents the poem "Salamanca," by Miguel de Unamuno, translated by Leslie Harkema. First Line: Lofty grove of towers which upon setting; Last Line: tell that I have been.
- Abel Sanchez. Kuprel, Diana // Books in Canada;Apr99, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p62
Reviews the book 'Note From the Editor,' by Miguel De Unamuno.
- The Genealogy of Late Modernism in Spain: Unamuno, Lorca, Zambrano, and Valente. Mayhew, Jonathan // Modernist Cultures;May2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p77
The article features the lineage of late modernist group in Spain which include contemporary writers Miguel de Unamuno, Federico García Lorca, irrationalist philosopher María Zambrano and poet JoséÀngel Valente. It mentions that common to the modernist group is a fundamentally religious...
- Notes on Unamuno. Rickenbacker, William F. // Modern Age;Fall1989, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p329
Features Spanish author Miguel De Unamuno. Educational background of Unamuno; Overview of his literary works which focus on philosophy and theology; His views on the importance of the five senses in ensuring the survival of man; His participation in antimonarchial campaigns while studying at...
- A NOVEL OF IDEAS. McCormick, John // Sewanee Review;Spring2001, Vol. 109 Issue 2, pLxiii
Reviews the book 'Mist: A Tragicomic Novel,' by Miguel de Unamuno and translated by Warner Fite.