COMMENTS & QUERIES
- COMMENTS AND QUERIES. // Victorian Studies;Autumn77, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p135
Provides news briefs concerning Victorian literature, as of September 1977. Information on a program for college teachers to be held by the National Endowment for the Humanities; Details on the prizes to be awarded by the Berkshire Conference of Women Historians for the best book and best...
- COMMENTS AND QUERIES. // Victorian Studies;Summer85, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p807
Presents an update of issues related to literary associations involved in Victorian studies as of June 1985. Death of Ronald E. Freeman, editor of 'Victorian Studies'; Calendar of meetings.
- COMMENTS AND QUERIES. // Victorian Studies;Autumn81, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p115
Presents comments and queries related to Victorian studies as of September 1981. Topic of the Midwest Victorian Studies Association meeting on April 30, 1982; Availability of offprints of 'The Guises'; Temporary suspension of the services of the Newberry Library in Chicago, Illinois.
- COMMENTS AND QUERIES. // Victorian Studies;Winter79, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p235
Comments on issues related to Victorian studies.
- Bronte scholarship: Retrieval, criticism, pedagogy. Lonoff, Sue // Victorian Studies;Autumn95, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p55
Presents a scholarly examination of the works on the Bronte family, which includes Charlotte, Patrick, Emily and Anne, through a retrieval of their published and unpublished works, criticism and pedagogy of their works. Review of significant literature; Categorization of Bronte's publications;...
- The poets of the nineties. Fisher, Benjamin F. // Victorian Poetry;Aut/Win95, Vol. 33 Issue 3/4, p550
Focuses on publications about poets in the Victorian era in Great Britain. Includes `Women Poets, 1830-1894,' by Linda K. Hughes; `Michael Field,' by Mary Sturgeon; `Housman and Contemporary Poets,' by John Whitworth and Doreen Roberts; `A.E. Housman: The Critical Heritage,' edited by Philip...
- COMMENTS AND QUERIES. // Victorian Studies;Jun76, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p651
Presents information on announcements and events related to Victorian literature.
- VICTORIAN STUDIES 1957-1987: AN EDITORIAL BIRTHDAY PARTY. Bargan, William // Victorian Studies;Autumn87, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p79
Focuses on the thirtieth anniversary of the journal 'Victorian Studies' in 1987. Highlights of a dialogue on the journal's past and future; Themes that emerged from the dialogue.
- ADDITIONS TO VICTORIAN BIBLIOGRAPHY FOR 1986. // Victorian Studies;Autumn87, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p145
Presents additions to Victorian bibliography for 1986.