THE THEME OF EXILE IN THE AFRICAN SHORT STORIES OF MURIEL SPARK
- Bang-Bang, You're DEAD. Stevens, Louie // Winner;Oct2000, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p2
Presents the short story `Bang-Bang You're Dead.'
- Tartar. McCallum-Smith, Susan // Southern Review;Spring2012, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p318
The author presents a personal narrative of her experiences in Edinburgh, Scotland, while employed at the fashion retail chain Laura Ashley, and relates her life there with the life of writer Muriel Spark.
- Dame Muriel Spark, 1918-2006. // Evelyn Waugh Newsletter & Studies;May2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p1
Presents an obituary for novelist Muriel Spark.
- If Onlyï¿½. // Commonweal;5/19/2006, Vol. 133 Issue 10, p5
The article presents an obituary for Muriel Spark, author of the book "The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie."
- Catholic Author Muriel Spark Dies at 88 in Italy. // America;5/8/2006, Vol. 194 Issue 16, p6
Presents an obituary for Scottish-born novelist Muriel Spark.
- Muriel Spark. Colquhoun, Keith; Wroe, Ann // Economist Book of Obituaries;2008, p346
An obituary for novelist Dame Muriel Spark is presented.
- Muriel Spark. Kossmann, Patricia A. // America;11/12/2001, Vol. 185 Issue 15, p22
Features Dame Muriel Spark, a Scottish writer who won the 2001 Campion Award. Information on the award; Background of Spark; Information on her works; List of writers who won the Campion Award.
- THE DRAGON. // New Yorker;8/12/85, Vol. 61 Issue 25, p24
Presents the short story "The Dragon," by Muriel Spark.
- CANAAN. Spark, Muriel // New Yorker;4/16/1966, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p48
The article presents the poem "Canaan," by Muriel Spark. First Line: She is committed to the earth and the earth; Last Line: The silver country of Canaan.