Wolfe's "Drug Store": Theme and Variation in "The Hound of Darkness."
- Wolfe's "Drug Store": Theme and Variation in "The Hound of Darkness." Moisy, Amélie // Thomas Wolfe Review;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p25
Presents literary criticism of the book "The Hound of Darkness" by Thomas Wolfe. It highlights one of the pieces that make up the book entitled "The Drug Store" which contrasts the satiric skit set in a South Carolina drug store at the end of a hot day to both the collection's larger symphonic...
- Bibliography. Strange, David // Thomas Wolfe Review;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 1/2, p169
Presents a list of books and articles related to literature including "The Death of Grant," by Thomas Wolfe, "Robert Penn Warren, Thomas Wolf, and the Problem of Autography," by Patricia Bradley and "True Daughter of Wolfe," by H. Byron Ballard.
- "Thomas Wolfe Review" Index 2001-2010. Hensley, Jan G. // Thomas Wolfe Review;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p165
Presents a subject index for the 2001-2010 issue of "The Thomas Wolfe Review."
- Bibliography. Strange, David // Thomas Wolfe Review;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p175
Presents a bibliography on the subject of American novelist Thomas Wolfe which includes the book "Oktoberfest," edited by Horst Maria Lauinger, the article that appeared in the periodical "The Ledger" entitled "A Note about the Thomas Wolfe Memorial Advisory Committee" and another article "What...
- Orthodoxy. Byfield, Ted; Byfield, Virginia // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;03/23/98, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p35
Presents personal viewpoints related to the Christian observation of Lent. Reflects on some writings of author Thomas Wolfe regarding the neurosciences.
- THOMAS WOLFE'S ATTITUDES TOWARD GERMANY AND JEWS. Field, Leslie // Journal of Modern Literature;Mar84, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p180
Explores whether autobiographical writer Thomas Wolfe is anti-Semite. Wolfe's knowledge of the German political system; Reflection of the change which 1936 Germany wrought in Wolfe.
- The influence of modernist structure in the short fiction of Thomas Wolfe. Bentz, Joseph // Studies in Short Fiction;Spring94, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p149
Analyzes Thomas Wolfe's modernist influences in fiction-writing. Review of Wolfe's previous works compared with contemporary literary genre; Experimental attitude in dealing with fictional approach and style.
- I Have a Thing to Tell You (Nun Will Ich Ihnen 'Was Sagen). Wolfe, Thomas // New Republic;3/10/37, Vol. 90 Issue 1162, p132
Presents an excerpt from a book written by Thomas Wolfe.
- Thomas Wolfe Review. // North Carolina's Mountains, Piedmont & Coastal Plain in Spanish ;2005, p34
A quiz concerning author Thomas Wolfe of North Carolina is presented.