Wolfe's "Drug Store": Theme and Variation in "The Hound of Darkness."
- Wolfe's "Drug Store": Theme and Variation in "The Hound of Darkness." Moisy, Am�lie // Thomas Wolfe Review;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p25
Presents literary criticism of the book "The Hound of Darkness" by Thomas Wolfe. It highlights one of the pieces that make up the book entitled "The Drug Store" which contrasts the satiric skit set in a South Carolina drug store at the end of a hot day to both the collection's larger symphonic...
- Bibliography. Strange, David // Thomas Wolfe Review;2006, Vol. 30 Issue 1/2, p157
Presents a list of publications such as books, periodicals, and articles focusing on Thomas Wolfe including "Look Homeward, Angel," by Thomas Wolfe and "Thomas Wolfe: An Illustrated Biography," edited by Ted Mitchell.
- Bibliography. Strange, David // Thomas Wolfe Review;2007, Vol. 31 Issue 1/2, p169
Presents a list of books and articles related to literature including "The Death of Grant," by Thomas Wolfe, "Robert Penn Warren, Thomas Wolf, and the Problem of Autography," by Patricia Bradley and "True Daughter of Wolfe," by H. Byron Ballard.
- Bibliography. Strange, David // Thomas Wolfe Review;2008, Vol. 32 Issue 1/2, p152
Presents a bibliograph for the sources cited within this issue are including "Thomas Wolfe and the Whole Wide World Catalogu," by Robert Morgan and the periodicals "The Ledger" and "The Proceedings and membership List of the Thomas Wolfe Society."
- "Thomas Wolfe Review" Index 2001-2010. Hensley, Jan G. // Thomas Wolfe Review;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p165
Presents a subject index for the 2001-2010 issue of "The Thomas Wolfe Review."
- Bibliography. Strange, David // Thomas Wolfe Review;2010, Vol. 34 Issue 1/2, p175
Presents a bibliography on the subject of American novelist Thomas Wolfe which includes the book "Oktoberfest," edited by Horst Maria Lauinger, the article that appeared in the periodical "The Ledger" entitled "A Note about the Thomas Wolfe Memorial Advisory Committee" and another article "What...
- I Have a Thing to Tell You (Nun Will Ich Ihnen 'Was Sagen). Wolfe, Thomas // New Republic;3/10/37, Vol. 90 Issue 1162, p132
Presents an excerpt from a book written by Thomas Wolfe.
- The Legacy of Thomas Wolfe in Contemporary North Carolina Fiction. Hovis, George // Thomas Wolfe Review;2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1/2, p76
This article focuses on the legacy of author Thomas Wolfe in contemporary North Carolina fiction. One local author said that it "would be hard to overstate the importance of Thomas Wolfe to the younger generations of North Carolina writers." But to gauge the accuracy of the above assertion, the...
- "Looking Homeward" Was Not the Problem, but Dealing with It If One Dared Make the Leap: A Biographer Examines Its Toll upon Carson McCullers, John Dos Passos, Paul Bowles, and Thomas Wolfe. Carr, Virginia Spencer // Thomas Wolfe Review;2005, Vol. 29 Issue 1/2, p91
This article presents the text of the banquet address given by the author at the Thomas Wolfe Society Annual Meeting held in Portland, Maine on May 28, 2005. She comments on the book about American author Thomas Wolfe titled "Look Homeward: A Life of Thomas Wolfe." She also examines its impact...