PICTURE INTO POEM: THE GENESIS OF CUMMINGS' 'i am a little church'
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. FRANCONE, VINCENT // Poetry;Mar2013, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p583
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Michael Robbins on the poem E.E. Cummings, which appeared in a previous issue of the periodical.
- E.E. Cummings: The Emergent Style, 1916. Kennedy, Richard S. // Journal of Modern Literature;Apr79, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p175
Features lyric poet E. E. Cummings. Educational background of the poet; Details of the poets published by Cummings; Interpretation of his poems.
- Cummings' Love Lyrics: Some Notes by a Female Linguist. Fairley, Irene R. // Journal of Modern Literature;Apr79, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p205
Comments on the love lyrics of poetry written by E. E. Cummings. Interpretation of his poetry; Grammatical structure of the poems; Depiction of sex and women on the poetry.
- Documents from the Richard Norton Papers. // Journal of Modern Literature;Apr79, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p341
Presents discovered documents which reveal the details of the experience of poet E. E. Cummings and the attitude of the French officialdom during World War I.
- E.E. Cummings at La FertÃ©-Macé. // Journal of Modern Literature;Apr79, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p345
Presents documents about the experiences of poet E.E. Cummings during World War I. Details of his detention at La Fert Ã©-Mac eacute; Letters written by the poet during his detention.
- Poem. Cummings, E. E. // Massachusetts Review;Spring/Summer2009, Vol. 50 Issue 1/2, p257
Presents the poem "Poem," by E. E. Cummings. First Line: it's; Last Line: You.
- Letter to Scofield Thayer [undated, but probably late October, 1917]. Cummings, E. E. // Spring;Fall2007, Vol. 16, p103
A letter is presented from Edward Estlin Cummings to American poet Scofield Thayer following an incident in which Thayer was arrested and imprisoned for arrears in writing letters to American friends and parents as it must not be written.
- Introduction / About the Cover The Editor. // Spring;Fall2010, Vol. 17, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one by John Edwin Cowen on the comparison of the E. E. Cummings' aphorisms to the works of poet JosÃ© Garcia Villa, one by Drew Lankford on the essay regarding his...
- The Book. Cummings, E. E. // Paris Review;Fall2003, Issue 167, p124
Presents the oil on board painting "The Book," by E. E. Cummings.