PICTURE INTO POEM: THE GENESIS OF CUMMINGS' 'i am a little church'
- Richard S. Kennedy Complete Bibliography, with Annotations, of Writings, Etc., on E. E. Cummings. Stehle, Bernard F. // Spring;Fall2003, Vol. 12, p40
Presents a bibliography on the on the writings of poet Richard S. Kennedy on the works of E. E. Cummings.
- The bottom line. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Nov96, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p9
Quotes E.E. Cummings about the creation of private property.
- Etcetera. CUMMINGS, E. E. // ETC: A Review of General Semantics;Apr2013, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p209
The poem "Etcetera" by E. E. Cummings is presented. First Line: My sweet old etcetera; Last Line: eyes knees and of your Etcetera)
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. FRANCONE, VINCENT // Poetry;Mar2013, Vol. 201 Issue 6, p583
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Michael Robbins on the poem E.E. Cummings, which appeared in a previous issue of the periodical.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;12/14/1968, Vol. 44 Issue 43, p67
An excerpt from the statement of Irma Nofziger in the Laguna Beach News-Post is presented.
- E.E. Cummings: The Emergent Style, 1916. Kennedy, Richard S. // Journal of Modern Literature;Apr79, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p175
Features lyric poet E. E. Cummings. Educational background of the poet; Details of the poets published by Cummings; Interpretation of his poems.
- Cummings' Love Lyrics: Some Notes by a Female Linguist. Fairley, Irene R. // Journal of Modern Literature;Apr79, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p205
Comments on the love lyrics of poetry written by E. E. Cummings. Interpretation of his poetry; Grammatical structure of the poems; Depiction of sex and women on the poetry.
- Documents from the Richard Norton Papers. // Journal of Modern Literature;Apr79, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p341
Presents discovered documents which reveal the details of the experience of poet E. E. Cummings and the attitude of the French officialdom during World War I.
- E.E. Cummings at La FertÃ©-Macé. // Journal of Modern Literature;Apr79, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p345
Presents documents about the experiences of poet E.E. Cummings during World War I. Details of his detention at La Fert Ã©-Mac eacute; Letters written by the poet during his detention.