Letters to the Editor
- GÃ¼ncel TanÄ± Kriterleri ile Huzursuz Bacak Sendromu. Filiz, Meral Bilgilisoy; Çakır, Tuncay // Turkish Journal of Osteoporosis / Turk Osteoporoz Dergisi;Aug2015, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p87
Restless legs syndrome (RLS), also known as Willis-Ekbom disease, is a chronic movement disorder, characterized by an urge to move legs usually accompanied by uncomfortable sensations and sleep disorders. The prevalence of the syndrome ranges from 1% to 15% in the general population, and about...
- Doctors Discover Possible Cure For Kramer's Pet Peeve. // Current Health 2;Dec2004, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the discovery of treatments for restless legs syndrome.
- Restless legs in search of sleep. // Environmental Nutrition;Apr97, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p7
Answers a question on nutritional remedies for nightly restless legs syndrome (RLS). Nature and symptoms of RLS; Application of coping mechanisms; Ruling out of RLS link to various diseases and medication side effects; Iron as a nutritional remedy; Other medications for RLS.
- The Empty Chair. Wellbery, Caroline // American Family Physician;8/15/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p513
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having restless legs syndrome.
- Restless Legs Got You Climbing the Walls? How to Get Relief. // Environmental Nutrition;Dec2005, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p7
Presents various question-and-answer articles on the medications for restless legs syndrome (RLS). Symptoms of RLS; Development of a drug for RLS medication; Citation of non-drug medications for RLS.
- Relief for Restless Legs. Brown, Linda J.; Morrow, Shelly // Arthritis Today;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p12
Presents information on some of the problems experienced by persons with Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), while indicating that this conditions prevents some persons from sleeping. Identification of some of the symptoms of RLS; Information on how persons can acquire relief from the symptoms of the...
- Single Technology Appraisal at the UK National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Sculpher, Mark // PharmacoEconomics;2010, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p347
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Richard Dodel and colleagues on patients with restless legs syndrome, one by Crystal Pike and colleagues on non-vertebral fracture patients with osteoporosis, and one by Denis Getsios on the treatment of...
- Erratum to: Gabapentin Enacarbil. . // CNS Drugs;2013, Vol. 27 Issue 1, following p80
A correction to the article "Gabapentin Enacarbil" related to restless legs syndrome published in a 2012 issue of the journal is presented.
- 1529 A.D. // ASRT Scanner;Aug/Sep2014, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p13
The article presents information from the Chinese book "Neike Zhaiyao" regarding restless leg syndrome.