- Letter to the Editor. Coates, Edward E. // Contemporary Sexuality;May2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p9
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the public school sex education.
- Letters to the Editor. Gripton, Jim; Valentich, Mary // Contemporary Sexuality;Nov2000, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a study on the perception of children and parents on how often they discuss sexual issues, in the March 2000 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Haffner, Debra W. // Contemporary Sexuality;Jun2000, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p2
A letter to the editor about the 2000 meeting of the Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT) is presented.
- Sexual ethics. Hanson, Ann L. // Christian Century;8/23/2005, Vol. 122 Issue 17, p37
Presents a letter to the editor about sexuality education.
- Letters to the Editor. // Contemporary Sexuality;Feb2007, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article related to sex education by Patti Britton.
- Content, Adequacy of Sex Education Programs. Luckhurst, D. G. // American Journal of Public Health;May86, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p589
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Sex education and sexual experience among adolescents," by Frank F. Furstenberg in the previous issue.
- Dr. Furstenberg's Response. Furstenberg Jr., Frank F. // American Journal of Public Health;May86, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p589
A response by Frank F. Furstenberg to a letter to the editor about his article "Sex education and sexual experience among adolescents" in the previous issue is presented.
- Sex-Education Programs Do Stress 'Abstinence'. Merki, Mary B. // Education Week;2/18/1987, Vol. 6 Issue 21, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Bennett Links Morality, Sex Education," in the January 28, 1987 issue.
- Meanings of `Abstinence' In Sex Education Clarified. Sullivan, Kathleen M. // Education Week;4/4/1990, Vol. 9 Issue 28, p45
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Sex-Education Plan Urging Chastity Sparks Controversy in South Carolina," published in the March 14, 1990 issue of the journal "Education Week" is presented.
- Teach That Sex Involves More Than the Physical. Drexler, James L. // Education Week;2/10/1993, Vol. 12 Issue 20, p30
Presents a letter to the editor related to sex education.