Additional step in ABG analysis
- Additional step in ABG analysis: The authors respond. Berry, Barbara; Eugine Pinard, Agnes // Critical Care Nurse;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p16
Presents a response by the authors of the article "Assessing Tissue Oxygenation," published in the June 2002 issue of "Critical Care News," to a letter to the editor on arterial blood gas analysis.
- Follow-up article needed on ABG analysis. Zwerling, Art // Critical Care Nurse;Oct2002, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p18
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Assessing Tissue Oxygenation," published in the June 2002 edition of "Critical Care Nurse," about arterial blood gas analysis.
- A survey of arterial blood gas analysis of older patients. Mane, Anil; Termizi, Hassan; Lam, Ming // Age & Ageing;Jul2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p464
Presents a letter to the editor about arterial blood gas analysis of older patients.
- Alveolar recruitment maneuver as an important part of protective one-lung ventilation. Ishikawa, Seiji // Journal of Anesthesia;2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p794
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Effects of Tidal Volume and PEEP on Arterial Blood Gases and Pulmonary Mechanics During One-Lung Ventilation," by S. H. Kim and colleagues in the 2012 issue.
- Pointâ€¦Counterpoint: ABGs. Collins, Timothy J.; Ball, Shannon; Mayers, Dale; Beattie, Sally // Healthcare Traveler;Oct2006, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous issues, including "Drawing Blood for ABGs," in the June 2006 issue.
- blood gas analysis. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p286
A definition of the term "blood gas analysis" is presented.
- Joint Commission's LAB PTAC Addresses Proposed Revisions in Laboratory Standards. Sandusky, Frank // AARC Times;Apr2011, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p13
The article offers information on various topics discussed by The Joint Commission's (TJC's) Laboratory Professional and Technical Advisory Committee (LAB PTAC) in 2010. It says that the modification of the National Patient Safety Goal and incorporation of International Standardization...
- STEP BY STEP THROUGH AN ARTERIAL STICK. Young, Pat; Stevens, June // RN;Oct81, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p46
Presents a procedure in drawing arterial blood gas samples. Uses of blood gas samples; Techniques in obtaining samples for blood gas analysis; How to deal with failure in obtaining blood.
- Arterial blood gas analysis. Jain, Gaurav; Bansal, Pranav; Singh, Pooja // Anaesthesia, Pain & Intensive Care;May-Aug2012, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p215
A quiz concerning estimation of arterial blood gas is presented.