LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- U.S. Recovery. SOU, PHU LU // Forbes Asia;Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor on the article "Moving Ahead Bumpily," published on page 12 of the January 2011 issue of the journal is presented.
- We Need More Governmental Financial Responsibility. Griesse, Guy A. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/27/2009, Vol. 236 Issue 17, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to article "Items Have No Place in an Economic Stimulus Package," in the March 2, 2009 issue.
- Frail economy is just the time to invest. Cece, Sam // Marketing Week (01419285);2/4/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p15
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the need for companies to invest in building the business and to hire great people as the economy begins to recover from recession.
- Letters. Maurer, Christopher; Ott, K. Brad // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/28/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p24
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the continuous coverage of the recovery of the New Orleans area from hurricane Katrina and "Loss of Charity Crisis Intervention Unit Limits Options for Police," by Richard A. Webster in the August 21,...
- COMMENTS. Pizzigati, Gail; Chase, Jefferson // Crain's New York Business;9/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p10
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Recession officially ended in June 2009," in the September 20, 2010 issue, and another on New Jersey Transit's dollars 8.7 billion rail-tunnel construction project, in the September 13, 2010 issue.
- Attend a Conference, Stimulate the Economy. RANK, RICHARD K. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);6/29/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p11
A letter to the editor is presented which examines the role of meetings and conferences in economic recovery.
- E.Tr@der. // Fund Strategy;9/19/2011, p35
Several letters to the editor is presented including one related to economic recovery, second related to investment strategy, and last related to renting house during Olympics season in Great Britain.
- READERS' OPINION. Santoni, Cuqui; Daen, Laura // Caribbean Business;6/18/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 24, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Puerto Rico's Potent Pharmaceutical Industry Faces Whirlwind of Change" in the June 11, 2009 issue, "Tourism Industry Has Great Potential but Its Growth Has Been Strangled" in the May 28 issue and...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Matthews, Mike; Mundy, Richard J.; Schmid, Henry // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);9/15/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 37, pP28
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the influence of the casino industry over Nevada's politicians, a reader supporting the opinion of billionaire oilman T. Boone Pickens about the promotion of alternative energy resources and the role...