- Dispatch from Mali: Democracy at Play Soccer Coverage and Viewing for All. Ly, Anh // Framework: The Journal of Cinema & Media;Spring2007, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p97
The article discusses the positive response of television viewers on the television coverage of soccer in Mali. L'Office de Radio et TÃ©lÃ©vision Maliens (ORTM) has decided to air soccer matches to answer the viewers' passion for the sport. The success reflects the democratization of...
- Broadcast-Only TV Homes on the Rise. MCPHERSON, DOUG // Response;Aug2013, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p9
The article reports on the findings of researcher GfK on the increasing number of broadcast-only television (TV) homes in the U.S. in 2013.
- Growth of playback TV slowed last year. Brownsell, Alex // Marketing (00253650);2/20/2013, p5
The article reports that, excluding the viewing of television programs on mobile devices, the rate of growth in the use of digital television recorders to play television programs at times other than their original broadcast decreased in 2012.
- Time with tube keeps growing. Wakshlag, Jack // Daily Variety;8/27/2010, Vol. 308 Issue 39, p2
In this article the author discusses aspects on the growth of television viewing and development in the field of television broadcasting.
- SPORTS. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;12/17/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 48, p14
The article offers information on the changes and developments which will be taking place in sports television industry in 2013.
- TV viewing is another problem to manage. Dailey, Kim // St. Clair Journal;8/24/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 36, pA9
The author offers information on her perspective on television viewing.
- Canucks see less TV. Kelly, Brendan // Daily Variety;8/2/2007, Vol. 296 Issue 23, p15
The article reports on the decline in television (TV) viewing in Canada in 2006. The Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission reported that TV viewing declined to 27.6 hours during the period from 28.1 hours in 2005. But Canadians increased their presence on the Internet in...
- FEEDBACK. Blacklocke, Frank; Anderl, Frank // Broadcast Engineering;Aug2007, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues regarding digital transition of the broadcasting industry, including Frank Blacklocke's article on the lack of High Definition (HD) cameras at NBC Sports, and another about debugging of digital television...
- Hanging up on IPL. Behl, Tejeesh N. S. // Business Today;6/29/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p22
The article reports on the increase in viewership for general entertainment channels as the Indian Premiere League (IPL) season is near drawing to a close. According to the article, the change in viewers' habit has affected the official IPL broadcaster, Sony Television and its sister channel,...