- Reader Feedback. // Broadcast Engineering;Apr2005, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p14
Presents several letters to the editor related to broadcasting. Expression of enjoyment in reading the January 2005 issue of the journal; Information about the horizontal and subcarrier timing with the machines; Guidelines of the service and operations manual.
- Reader Feedback. Sorenssen, Johan; Castro, Sergio // Broadcast Engineering;May2005, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p14
Presents letters to the editors referencing topics discussed in previous issues. Viability of DIRECTV as an option; Possible improvements to the display of an NTSG over-the-air or cable signal other than to use the best decoder one can afford.
- Tuning in: Viewers get air time. Heinen, Neil // Masthead;Summer2001, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p18
Focuses on how broadcasters recognize and respond to viewers' letters. Importance of reading letters on air; Information on Cablevision's taped viewers response; Benefit of using the Internet in publishing the letters.
- What's on the Airt. // New Republic;4/20/38, Vol. 94 Issue 1220, p336
Presents letters to the editor on broadcasting.
- LETTERS. Smith, Craig // Spectra;Apr1985, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about the broadcasting policy called Fairness Doctrine and the support shown by the Speech Communication Association toward the policy.
- First with TASS. Lang, Robert C.; Smith, Bev // Information Today;Jun1986, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p39
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Datasolve Ltd. First to Vend Soviet News" in the April 1986 issue.
- Mail. Ayat, Tammy; Sargent, Annette; Fone, D. J.; Michaels, Alex P.; Sauer, Jack; Fisher, Erik // Entertainment Weekly;9/16/2005, Issue 840, p8
Presents a letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues including "No Funny Business," which focused on the broadcasting industry in the U.S.
- JOIN HANDS, HAMS. Thomas, Dan // Radio World;9/26/2012, p37
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Hamvention" in the August 1, 2012 issue.
- 'NO MORE TRADITIONAL RADIO'. Saber, Gary // Radio World;9/26/2012, p37
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "All-Digital AM Tests Considered" in the August 15, 2012 issue.
- MORE LIKE A PERFORMANCE WRONG. Zethmayr, Cal // Radio World;1/4/2012, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Copyright Office Still Backs Performance Right," in the October 26, 2011 issue.