Letter to the Editor
- LETTERS. Szabo, Peter; Summers, Michael // Money Management;6/8/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Next Generation Equity Release," by Paul Resnik in the April 27, 2006 issue.
- Old News. Wilson, Kyle // Fortune;4/17/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 8, p45
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Meet the New Makers" from the February 21, 2000 issue.
- Winning Big. Gorlin, Steve // Fortune;7/5/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 1, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Leading the New Chip Revolution," by Erick Schonfeld in the May 10, 1999 issue.
- Standard's ad. Reinemer, Vic // Columbia Journalism Review;May/Jun1981, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p75
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Who Really Owns Standard Oil?" in the September/October 1980 issue.
- FIGHT OR FLIGHT. Maher, Raymond; Carm, O. // Commonweal;3/11/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Stock Options," by Benedicta Cipolla in the January 28, 2005 issue.
- A-REITS FACE MORE DIFFICULTIES. Embery, Chris // BRW;10/8/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p7
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the article "Top Ten property shares," in the September 17, 2009 issue.
- At last--some help in sight for the 'locked in' shareholder. Webb, Peter // Accountancy;May78, Vol. 89 Issue 1017, p46
The article presents a letter to the editor about the market shares for U.S. securities markets in 1976.
- STORY ERRORS AND MISQUOTES. Ingrim, Cora M. // Pensions & Investments;11/24/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 24, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Participants roll the dice on company stock," by John D'Antona Jr. in the November 12, 2008 issue.
- BHP BILLITON STOCK PRICE. Goodyear, C. W. // BRW;11/3/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 43, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about stock trading published in the October 20, 2005 issue of "BRW."