Health Care in America
- Readers React. Yoder, Rick; Rowland, Michael C.; Pasternack, Jonathan; Rowe, Richard H.; Strouse, Wayne S.; Conway, Rebecca P. // Medical Economics;6/15/2007, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p16
Several letter to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "Religion in the exam room: Does it belong?," in the April 20, 2007 issue, "Retail Clinics: Better plan your strategy now," in the April 6, 2007 issue, and "The Way I See It," in the April 20,...
- Testosterone screening. Jones, Hugh // New Scientist;11/22/2008, Vol. 199 Issue 2683, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to an article on guidelines for testosterone deficiency screening and treatment, published in the November 1, 2008 issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Harun, Adrianne; Carter, Dan; Cartmell, John; Pawelski, Gregory D.; Buratti, Jon // Townsend Letter;Feb/Mar2007, Issue 283, p118
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The CARA Model of Brain Repair at the Sacramento Drug Court," in the January 2007 issue, "Three Years of HCI Therapy," by Dr. Dan Carter and "Vitamin D and Cod Liver Oil," in the November 2006 issue.
- Recoding preventive exposures to get valid measures of interaction on an additive scale. Knol, Mirjam; VanderWeele, Tyler // European Journal of Epidemiology;Oct2011, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p825
No abstract available.
- Readers React. Griffith, Warren; Kagan, Jeffrey M.; Barnett, Jewell M.; Goldfarb, James M.; Hanauer, Lonnie; Failing, Robert Mayo // Medical Economics;12/1/2006, Vol. 83 Issue 23, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in the previous issues including "The Day Joy Died" in the October 20, 2006 issue, "Competitionâ€”Just a Phone Call Away" in the October 20, 2006, and an article about a medical course offered at the University of...
- An initiative to facilitate well-informed decision-making in laboratory animal research: report of the First International Symposium on Systematic Reviews in Laboratory Animal Science. Hooijmans, C. R.; Rovers, M.; de Vries, R. B.; Leenaars, M.; Ritskes-Hoitinga, M. // Laboratory Animals;Oct2012, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p356
No abstract available.
- How can we as researchers enhance the quality of our studies? Fagerberg, Ingegerd // International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health & Well-Be;2012, Vol. 7, p1
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses how qualitative researchers can enhance the quality of their studies.
- Letter to the Editor. Berman, Daniel // Frontiers of Health Services Management;Summer2006, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p41
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article ""The Promise of Evidenced- Based Management" published in a previous issue.
- Response from Feature Authors. Anderson, Ron J.; Amarasingham, Ruben; Pickens, S. Sue // Frontiers of Health Services Management;Summer2007, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p43
A response by Ron J. Anderson, Ruben Amarasingham, and S. Sue Pickens to a letter to the editor about their article about healthcare process measures is presented