Risks of cardiac imaging
- Chest pain in the emergency department: role of cardiac imaging. Peteiro, J.; Bouzas-Mosquera, A. // Heart;Nov2009, Vol. 92 Issue 21, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a review about the function of cardiac imaging in the emergency department in the previous issue.
- The authors' reply:. Wackers, F. J. // Heart;Nov2009, Vol. 92 Issue 21, p16
A response by the authors to a letter to the editor about their review about the function of cardiac imaging in the emergency department in the previous issue is presented.
- Cardiac imaging training in the United Kingdom--time for a New Dawn. Rajani, R.; Berman, D.; Underwood, R. // Heart;Sep2010, Vol. 96 Issue 17, p1427
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Cardiac Imaging Training in the United Kingdom," by Edward D. Nicol and Stephen Harden.
- Missing link between aortic wall pathology and aortic diameter: methodological bias or worrisome finding? Della Corte, Alessandro; De Santo, Luca S.; Forte, Amalia // European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery;Jul2012, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p195
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Theelusive link between aortic wall histology and echocardiographic anatomyin bicuspid aortic valve: implications for prophylactic surgery," by Ornella Leone and colleagues in a 2012 issue.
- Latency period of radiation-induced cancer. Fraser, Donald K.; Eisenberg, Mark J.; Pilote, Louise; Lawler, Patrick R.; Afilalo, Jonathan // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;11/22/2011, Vol. 183 Issue 17, p2017
A letter to the editor and a response is presented in response to the article "Cancer risk related to low-dose ionizing radiation from cardiac imaging in patients after acute myocardial infarction," by M. J. Eisenberg in the 2011 issue.
- Assessing aortic strain and stiffness: don't forget the physics and engineering. Bijnens, Bart; Rudenick, Paula; Evangelista, Arturo; Vitarelli, Antonio // Heart;Feb2011, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p339
A letter to the editor and a response by Antonio Vitarelli to the letter about his article "Assessment of Ascending Aorta Wall Stiffness in Hypertensive Patients by Tissue Doppler Imaging and Strain Doppler Echocardiography" in a 2010 issue are presented.
- Clinical applications of two-dimensional speckle tracking. Beynon, Rhys P.; Blessberger, Hermann; Binder, Thomas // Heart;Feb2011, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p342
A letter to the editor and a response by Hermann Blessberger and Thomas Binder to the letter about their articles "Two Dimensional Speckle Tracking Echocardiography: Clinical Applications" and "Non-Invasive Imaging: Two Dimensional Speckle Tracking Echocardiography: Basic Principles" in a 2010...
- Understandable and not surprising. Munn, Samson // Journal of Nuclear Cardiology;Feb2013, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p166
No abstract available.
- Echocardiography and tissue Doppler Imaging of patients with Pompe disease under Enzyme Replacement Therapy. // Cardiology in the Young;May2006 Supplement, Vol. 16 Issue S2, p57
The article presents the abstract "Echocardiography and tissue Doppler Imaging of patients with Pompe disease under Enzyme Replacement Therapy."