- HALL OF FAME, FAIR AND BALANCED. Windheim, Bennet; Selby, Lynne // Vanity Fair;Feb204, Issue 522, p46
Presents letters to the editor on the inclusion by "Vanity Fair" of the Fox news team in its Hall of Fame in the December 2003 issue.
- Comments & Responses. Drezner, Daniel W. // National Interest;Mar/Apr2008, Issue 94, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Foggy Bloggom," by David Frum in the January/February 2008 issue.
- Something's Got to Give. Probert, W. Harry // Futurist;Dec98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p58
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to "Who's on the Internet and Why" by Dan Johnson in the August-September 1998 issue.
- Fast Tracked. Tighe, Larry // TV Technology;10/19/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "LightSquared Fights Interference Claims" in the July 20, 2011 issue.
- Fox News Triples Its Pleasure. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;10/23/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p2
The article reports on the signing of renewal contract between Fox News Channel and Cablevision Systems Corp. in New York. Cablevision, which is based in Bethpage, New York, has agreed to pay Fox News a monthly per-subscriber fee north of 75 cents for a period of ten years. Meanwhile, Fox News...
- Thinking visually puts a world of numbers into perspective. D'ORAZIO, FRANCESCO // New Media Age;11/19/2009, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on a research that showed that privacy trumps relevancy for web users in the July 16, 2009 issue and another on the removal of advertising around the Stephen Gately article by Jan Moir in the...
- LETTERS. Odza, Michael; Pollak, Peter G.; McKenzie, Kevin; Stinson, Roddy // Editor & Publisher;Feb2008, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Counting on the Web," in the January 2008 issue, and "What's Needed in 2008: Serious Newsroom Cultural Change," by Steve Outing on the January 2, 2008 issue.
- Kudo. Gunewardene, Roshani M. // Florida Bar Journal;Jan2012, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article â€œTracking Down Anonymous Internet Abusers: Who Is John Doe?" published in the November 2011 issue.
- Comments. // New York;6/6/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 19, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Elephant in the Greenroom" in the May 30, 2011 issue, "If I Take Down Fox, Is All Forgiven?" in the May 30, 2011 issue, and "The Good Bad Son" in the May 30, 2011 issue.