- The position on screens. Franklin, David // In-Store;May2005, p13
Presents a letter to the editor about the importance of market positioning to brands.
- Chewing Over Words. Dawson, Charles // NZ Marketing Magazine;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about the rebranding and repositioning of Proudmouth Caring Dentistry.
- Letters. Sorensen, Chantal; Vista, Chula // San Diego Business Journal;10/16/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 42, p74
Letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles that appeared in previous issues, such as "City Council's Handling of Wal-Mart Supercenters Doesn't Reflect True Wishes of Voters, Consumers," in the September 25, 2006 issue and "Short Sellers Swarming Avanir's Stock, Driving Down...
- LETTERS. Markowitz, Elliot; Smith, Nicole; Billian, Doug; Peterson, Wayne M.; Kimball, John // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Oct2007, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The Evolution of the Webinar," and "Repositioning Print for a Digital World," in the September 2007 issue, and "Heavy: Fall Fashion Magazines Claim Page, Weight Records," by Jason Fell and Dylan...
- Talkback. // Multichannel News;7/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p34
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the June 25, 2009 issue such as "Interest Groups Blast 'TV Everywhere' Plans," and "Canoe Sinks Zone Ad Plan," which discusses Canoe Inc.'s first unsuccessful product launch.
- Readers Say. // Marketing (00253650);2/18/2009, p29
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including about radical repositioning of bank brands, the use of creativity to add value of the advertisement, and brand reassessment.
- A New Sears. Ayad, Sherif // Chain Store Age;Jul2004, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p17
Presents a letter to the editor on the effort of Sears to remodel its mall-based stores in the U.S. Information on the Sears Grand mall concept launched by the company; Decision of Sears to change their image and market positioning.
- Letters. Nankin, Conrad; Unwin, Stephen // Advertising Age;7/19/2004, Vol. 75 Issue 29, p16
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Relevance of brand positioning; "McD's Light, 'positionistas' Differ on Multiple Messages," which discussed the positioning of McDonald's restaurant.
- Letters. Hoult, Charlie; Abbot, Graham; Wright, Sue; Dickens, Mark // Marketing (00253650);11/2/2005, p26
This article presents several letters to the editor. One of the letters states that the retail staff are the frontline brand representatives of a retail store, but it extends beyond high-street shops. Many brand owners and outlet managers can use personnel as brand assets. Consumers receive...