Let us reconsider
- Abortion battle in full swing in D.C. // Medical Ethics Advisor;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p11
The article presents information on the Prenatal NonDiscrimination Act (PreNDA) which will prohibit sex-selection abortions in the U.S. and will impose fines and penalties of upto five years in prison on physicians who perform such abortions.
- Your Eyes On God's World. Neff, David // Christianity Today;Dec2012, Vol. 56 Issue 11, preceding p9
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles published within the issue including one on the growing cases of voluntary adult male circumcision in Nairobi, Kenya and the fight to save baby girls from sex-selective abortion, particularly in Asia.
- Gendercide must end in BC. Miller, J. Michael // South Asian Post;5/9/2013, p22
The article offers information on an event in Victoria for British Columbia (B.C.) March for Life organized on May 9, 2013 in B.C. for putting an end to sex-selective abortions.
- Church Challenges Female Feticide. // America;8/27/2012, Vol. 207 Issue 5, p7
The article reports that according to Helen Saldanha, secretary of the Catholic Bishops' Conference of India Office for Women, those who engage in sex-selective abortions in India should be prosecuted to stop the practice.
- EDITORIAL: Gendercide must end in BC. Michael Miller, Archbishop J. // Filipino Post;5/9/2013, p12
The author reflects on the March for Life rally that was held in British Columbia (B.C.) which was participated by thousands of Canadians demanding the B.C. Legislature to end sex-selective abortions.
- En China e India, de un 10% a un 20% de hombres no encontrarÃ¡n mujer. // Revista de Antiguos Alumnos del IEEM;2011, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p92
No abstract available.
- Sex-Selection Abortion--A War on Baby Girls. Smith, Chris // National Right to Life News;Summer2012, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p5
The author calls for the immediate ratification of the Prenatal Discrimination Act, a bill that would prohibit sex-selection abortions in the U.S. He cites studies by demographers Mara Hvistendahl and Nicholas Eberstadt, which reveal how sex-selective abortions have become widespread in many...
- Sex-selective abortions: no simple solution. Vogel, Lauren // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/21/2012, Vol. 184 Issue 3, p286
In this article the author discusses ban on sex-selective abortions not a solution in the U.S. Republican Trent Franks, who is pushing the Douglass Prenatal Nondiscrimination Act of 2011 bill mentions that it is important to stop sex-selective abortion as there is increase in it among Asian...
- Sex selection migrates to Canada. Vogel, Lauren // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/21/2012, Vol. 184 Issue 3, pE163
The article focuses on sex selection abortions in Canada. It states that easy access to such abortions in the country has led to increase in parents wanting to abort female child. Kerry Bowman, a bioethicist at the Joint Centre for Bioethics, mentions that this is against what Canadians think in...