- MUM'S THE WORD. Baron, Richard Laurence // Marketing News;10/1/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Get Connected: Leverage Blogs as Biz Tools," by Michael Krauss in the September 1, 2005 issue.
- FEEDBACK. // American Banker;10/13/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 158, p8
Letters to the editor or blogs are presented which comment on the October 11, 2011 article "Face It, Bankers: You're Not Apple" and the topics of bank marketing, customers' perception of the banking industry, and the Apple Store experience.
- LETTERS OF THE WEEK. Sutton, Paul; Collins, Jon // PRWeek (London);2/4/2011, p12
Letters to the editor are presented in response to an article on whether Quora is the new Twitter published in the January 28, 2011 issue.
- BLOG THIS. Rozen, Matt // EContent;May2004, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article in the August/September 2003 issue, which deals with blogs.
- TECHNOLOGY CAN IMPROVE PUBLIC HEALTH EDUCATION. Lobb, Ano; McDonnell, Sharon // American Journal of Public Health;Mar2009, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p390
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Goldman on the use of blogs to enhance learning.
- Comments & Responses. McArdle, Megan // National Interest;Mar/Apr2008, Issue 94, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Foggy Bloggom."
- BRATTY BLOGGERS? Drudi, Dino // American Conservative;7/2/2007, Vol. 6 Issue 13, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mondoweiss: Chapter One," by Philip Weiss in the June 4, 2007 issue.
- LettersBlogs&Forums. // Horticulture Week;5/10/2013, p18
The article presents blogs and letters to the editor including blogs in response to the article "Titchmarsh warns over dearth of young horticulturist," and letters on the need of young people for the skills in horticultural industry and the Single European Act for ash diebacks and other pests...
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. // Hill;4/16/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 41, p32
The article mentions several letters to the editor along with responses and excerpts from the newspaper's blog.