- FEEDBACK. Martinez, Stephanie; Taylor, Richard; Poston, Jonathan; Joseph, Marc // Entrepreneur;Jan2007, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Got a Minute?" by Cornelia Flannery in the September 2006 issue, "Get Schooled" in the October 2006 issue, and "Movin' On Up" in the October 2006 issue.
- An International Mission. // BizEd;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 2 Issue 1, p64
Features CENTRUM Catolica, the business school of Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Peru. Launch of the business school; Curricula; Building and its interior.
- GMAT on the Move. // BizEd;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p72
The article reports on the inaugural tour of mobile testing center of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) at the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California on November 1, 2006. It will travel across the western U.S. down to the southern states and then up north and across the...
- Making their mark. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/13/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 46, p22
A list of rankings and distinctions of local colleges and universities in New York is presented. The Charles F. Dolan School of Business at Fairchild University was ranked among the Best 237 Business Schools. Hagan School of Business was placed 44th for the Best 237 Business Schools that offer a...
- Gauteng, home of four big names... // Finance Week;6/1/2005, p44
Features business schools situated in Gauteng, South Africa. University of Pretoria's Graduate School of Management and the Gordon Institute of Business Science; Unisa's School of Business Leadership; Wits Business School.
- Business school creates empowerment unit. // Finance Week;6/1/2005, p45
Looks at programs offered by the University of the Free State's business school in South Africa. Opening of the Center for Business Dynamics; Management development program for local city councilors; Postgraduate diploma in tax strategy and management.
- HIRE EDUCATION. // Advertising Age;9/4/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 36, Special section p5
The article presents a listing of the top ten business schools in the U.S. and in other countries, for marketing. The list includes Northwestern University, University of Michigan, Duke University, Indiana University, Harvard University, University of Pennsylvania and Spain's Escuela Superior en...
- SDSU's Biz College Enters Golden Era. Chickowski, Ericka // San Diego Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p1
Reports on the success of the San Diego State University College of Business Administration in educating business leaders in California. Commemoration of the anniversary of the school; Rank of school's programs in undergraduate international business and graduate entrepreneurship in the country;...
- Johns Hopkins Opens Business School. // BizEd;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the establishment of the Carey Business School at John Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland in January 2007. The business school, which was created from a $50-million donation by the W.P. Carey Foundation, will grant a five-year BA-BS/MBA option for liberal arts and...