- Netflix not enough for most on-demand video watchers. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;4/6/2015, p00
The article reports on the several companies that offers on-demand video entertainment services including Netflix, Hulu, and Redbox. Topics discussed include the survey on on-demand video services by Consumer Intelligence Research Partners, the costumer satisfaction management, and the business...
- Now Streaming on a Computer Near You. MILLER, SEAN J. // Back Stage (19305966);5/31/2012, Vol. 53 Issue 22, p4
The article announces that online video providers Hulu LLC and Netflix Inc. are coming up with original series in 2012, which include 10 series from Hulu and three from Netflix, and in result offering new opportunities to actors to expand their career.
- Hulu stirs price war. Lowry, Tom // Daily Variety;11/18/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 34, p1
The article reports on the competition of price between the Hulu LLC and Netflix Inc. for their subscription service.
- Netflix CFO: 'We're Ahead' of Amazon. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;9/24/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p1
The article discusses Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference held in New York on September 19, 2012 which was attended by David Wells, chief financial officer (CFO) of Netflix Inc. who discussed its Subscription Video on demand (SVOD) service's competitors including Hulu LLC and Amazon Services LLC.
- Netflix, Hulu Drive U.S. Connected-TV Penetration. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;10/24/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p6
The article reports on the role of Netflix, Hulu and Hulu Plus in the higher market penetration of connected television (TV) in the U.S. compared with European penetration in 2011, based on a survey from Strategic Analytics.
- BEST OF MULTICHANNEL.COM: ONLINE VIDEO. // Multichannel News;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p6
The article discusses the cancelled months-long auction process of News Corp., Providence Equity Partners LLC and the Walt Disney Co. for Hulu LLC, and the licensing agreement of CBS Television Network and Warner Bros. Television Group with Netflix Inc.
- Who Rules OTT's Roost? // Broadcasting & Cable;11/30/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 40, p27
The blog post by blogger Jeff Baumgartner on the leaders in Over-The-Top (OTT) subscription services is presented, with Netflix, Amazon Video, and Hulu at the top three services.
- Netflix Down As Hulu Looks To Get Time Warner Onboard. ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;11/12/2015, p00
The article offers information on the decrease in stock prices of streaming media company, Netflix by 3.5 percent and mentions the possibility of sales of stakes by Internet company, Hulu to cable telecommunication company, Time Warner.
- Red Hot Idea. Whitehouse, Kendall // Fast Company;Oct2009, Issue 139, p21
A letter is presented from a reader responding to the Tech Edge column which appeared in the July/August, 2009 issue.