- Rearranging deck chairs. McElroy, Ross // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/20/2010, Vol. 182 Issue 7, p699
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to the efforts to stabilize the health care system of Canada.
- EMPHASIS ON PREVENTION. Rakovich, George // Canadian Journal of Surgery;Dec2009, Vol. 52 Issue 6, pE312
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Canadian health care is not universal" in the previous issue.
- No-fault compensation systems. Tucker, William S. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;12/2/2008, Vol. 179 Issue 12, p1300
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Fault/no fault: bearing the brunt of medical mishaps," by Ann Silversides.
- Outdated misconceptions. MacGregor, R. // British Dental Journal;9/10/2011, Vol. 211 Issue 5, p193
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The political culture of healthcare: why substantial dental care in Canada is covered by government insurance only in QuÃ©bec-lessons for the United States?," by P. J. Flaer and colleagues in the 2011 issue.
- Re: Cash-strapped BC government. Gunn, Hal D. // British Columbia Medical Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p121
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an opinion article about the nature of InspireHealth and its programs in a 2011 issue.
- Dr Oppel responds. Oppel, Lloyd // British Columbia Medical Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p122
A response by Lloyd Oppel to a letter to the editor about his opinion article on the nature of InspireHealth and its programs in a 2011 issue is presented.
- MEMOS FROM OUR MEMBERS. // CCPA Monitor;Jul2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p36
Several letters to the editor are presented including one on the health effects of electromagnetic radiation, another on gasoline pricing, and one on the healthcare system of Canada.
- CSCI PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE. Winston, Brent W. // Clinical & Investigative Medicine;Dec2011, Vol. 34 Issue 6, pE314
The article encourages readers to help the Canadian Society for Clinical Investigation (CSCI) become an important society for medicine in Canada. The author claims that the society's role in maintaining the sustainability of the country's health care system helps improve health care for...
- LETTERS. SHERMAN, RAJ; PARKER, DAVID J.; HOWARD, CONNIE // Alberta Views;Dec2011, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles "A Painful Truth," by Diana Gibson and "The Urge to Purge," by Naomi K. Lewis in the November 2011 issue.