- OPRAH'S EYE ON HER OWN. SCHNEIDER, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;1/7/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on the challenges faced by Oprah Winfrey in launching her Oprah Winfrey Network LLC (OWN) in January 2011 in the U.S.
- DirecTV platinum subscribers to get more channels by year's end. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;10/12/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p34
Reports that subscribers of DirecTV Inc.'s platinum cable television package in Puerto Rico will get a free HBO channel for free. Total number of cable television subscribers aimed to be achieved by DirecTV by year-end 2000; Features of the additional HBO channel; Current number of homes and...
- DirecTV Bows First 3D Network. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;7/5/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 27, p12
The article reports on satellite operator DirecTV's launch of the three-dimensional television channel N3D in the U.S. on July 1, 2010, which was sponsored by Panasonic Corp. of North America.
- Oprah Winfrey Debuts New Network. Ross, Hannah // Washington Informer;1/6/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 62, p10
The article announces the launch of the television network Oprah Winfrey Network LLC (OWN) produced by media mogul Oprah Winfrey, which aims to provide entertainment, inform, and inspire viewers to live healthier lives.
- The Oprah Winfrey Network. Gliatto, Tom // People;1/17/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p39
The article comments on the content of the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) television network, launched on January 1, 2011.
- Inbox. // Digital Content Producer;Jun2006, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Neighborhood TV," by Tom Patrick McAuliffe.
- NJTV: Poll was unfair, should have tracked trend data. Falk, Debra; MacInnes, Gordon // njbiz;8/6/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a poll about the performance of New Jersey public television network NJTVin the July23, 2012 issue.
- Firsthand complaint. Schorr, Daniel // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1981, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p74
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Nonstop News Network," by James Traub in the July/August 1981 issue.
- Firsthand complaint. Traub, James // Columbia Journalism Review;Sep/Oct1981, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p74
Presents a response by James Traub to a letter to the editor about his article "The Nonstop News Network" in the July/August 1981 issue.