PM ONLINE: COMMENTS
- Who's the 'dinosaur'? Banas, Gary E.; Herrmann Jr., Donald M.; Dragun, Michael // Workforce Management;4/23/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p41
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "HR's Dinosaurs," by John Sullivan in the March 26, 2007 issue.
- '50 for History': Add, Keep, Subtract. Massey, Heather; Zimmel, Robert P.; Quinten, Bobby // HR Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p27
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "50 for History: Add, Keep, Subtract," in the 50th Anniversary issue.
- Letter of the weekâ€¦. Roberts, Jackie; Apperley, Ian; Thomas, Alan; Bhayani, Harish // Personnel Today;2/21/2006, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article about the profile of a personnel manager at Canterbury Cathedral in the January 31, 2006 issue, "Coping With the Big Bang," in the January 24, 2006 issue and "Spotlight onâ€¦ Going It...
- From Readers. Long, Lori; Kirkpatrick, Donald L.; Stauffer, Craig R.; Mross, Audrey E. // HR Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p25
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the "HR Magazine." "Executive Discipline," which addressed the ethical obligations of human resource professionals; "Performance Art," which discussed the factors to consider in giving performance...
- SHRM Committee. // Caribbean Business;9/23/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 37, pS2
A photograph is presented which depicts the members of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM) Committee including secretary Aixa GarcÃa, administrator Ana Iglesias and 2009-2010 president Angie Lugo.
- PEOPLE & POSTS. // People Management;4/3/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p9
Focuses on the appointment of human resource (HR) directors in Great Britain.
- DIVE IN AT THE SHARP END. Scott, David // People Management;12/7/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p6
A letter to the editor about the attitude of human resource professionals in Great Britain is presented.
- Two Key Traits Often Overlooked. Helmkamp, Wendy Brown // HR Magazine;Aug2006, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p24
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Measuring Hiring Managers," in the June 2006 issue.
- Letter of the week... Ellis, Fiona; Painter, Clive; Savage, Richard // Personnel Today;12/9/2008, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Will HR be left out in the cold?," published in the November 25, 2008 issue of the journal.