- BACK TALK! // Crochet World;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p55
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the Ocean Waves Doily pattern presented in the June 2010 issue.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. PETRICH, JANIS // Crochet!;Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Razzle-Dazzle Ripples," in the March 2009 issue.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. // Crochet!;May2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p6
A letter to the editor about the crochet work of model Glenna Reinhardt is presented.
- DAISIES INTO SUNFLOWERS. HERRING, KELLY // Crochet!;Nov2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p6
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses how a reader created the crochet project called Field of Daisies afghan and how her mother reacted when she gave it to her as a Christmas gift.
- Grandmother's Legacy. Bishop, June // Annie's Favorite Crochet;Jun2007, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p46
A letter to the editor is presented about an interest in crocheting.
- BACK TALK! Shuett, Cindy // Crochet World;Apr2011, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p45
A letter to the editor is presented about Cindy Shuett's experience of using a Betsy doll crochet pattern published in the February 2009 issue.
- BACK TALK. Gregory, Rachel // Crochet World;Apr2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p55
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on how to crochet the Follow the Stars Home doily which appeared in the June 2011 issue.
- in the loop. A., Joanne; N., Dianne; N., Elizabeth; S., Brenda // Interweave Crochet;Winter2012, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues which featured various crochet designs including a sage jacket in the 2010 issue, a lace canopy Cardi wrap in the 2011 issue, and a bullion beach blanket in the 2012 issue.
- CROCHET CHAT. McCarty, Addie; Jordan, Gina; Hays, Joann // Crochet World;Feb2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p23
The article presents several letters to the editor about crocheting. Request for patterns for beach totes and tank tops in an August issue; Appreciation for the reader-interactive departments of the magazine; Request for more crochet patterns in the easy and beginner skill levels.