Angiotensin-receptor-blocker research blocked by too many assumptions
- Pituitary hormone receptors and tumorigenesis. Ben-Shlomo, Anat; Melmed, Shlomo // Nature Reviews Cancer;Sep2007, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p1
A letter to the editor about pituitary hormone receptors and tumorigenesis is presented.
- A Novel Familial Variation of the Thyroid Hormone Receptor Beta Gene (I276N) Associated with Resistance to Thyroid Hormone. Monzani, Alice; Moia, Stefania; Prodam, Flavia; Walker, Gillian Elisabeth; Bellone, Simonetta; Petri, Antonella; Bona, Gianni // Thyroid;Apr2012, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p440
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the association of the thyroid hormone receptor beta gene with resistance to thyroid hormone in the previous issue.
- SPOON FED. Paradise, Ray // American Conservative;3/23/2009, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Unnatural Disaster," by Thomas E. Woods Jr. in the February 23, 2009 issue.
- LETTERS. Fish, Sherry // Expo Magazine;May2008, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Surviving a Down Economy" in the February 2008 issue.
- Considerations About the Role of the CCR5 Gene in Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis - Look at the Whole or Put All Parts Together? Veit, Tiago Degani; Scheibel, Ilóite; Chies, José Artur B. // Open Rheumatology Journal;2011, Vol. 5, p78
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article regarding the role of the CCR5 chemockine receptor in juvenile idiopathic arthritis in the previous issue.
- New stadium would boost employment. Schreiber, Bob // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p13
Presents a letter to the editor about the positive economic impact of construction projects.
- A big missed chance for Nevada. Hardin, Ernest // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);1/17/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, pP28
A letter to the editor is presented about the economic impact of the canceled Yucca Mountain Project in Nevada.
- Reply to â€˜Staging for distant metastases in operable breast cancer: a suggested expansion of the ESMO guideline recommendation for staging imaging of node-negative, hormonal receptor-negative diseaseâ€™ by U. Gueth et al. Aebi, S.; Davidson, T.; Gruber, G.; Cardoso, F. // Annals of Oncology;Feb2013, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p557
No abstract available.
- Off With Their Jobs! Fischer, Harald // Fortune International (Europe);6/13/2005, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p8
Presents a letter to the editor of "Fortune" regarding the impact of outsourcing on the economy in industrialized countries. Response to the article "Question Authority," in the May 16, 2005 issue of the journal.