- TBN to lose Miami station. // Christianity Today;1/8/96, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p69
Reports that Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), Tustin, California, has lost the long-running dispute with the Federal Communication Commission (FCC) over television station ownership. Results of the November 06, 1995, ruling; What the FCC rules state.
- Oprah Biography Brings Record Cable TV Ratings. // Jet;02/14/2000, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p22
Discusses how the Arts and Entertainment (A&E) Network on cable television enjoyed high ratings due to a biography about talk show host Oprah Winfrey.
- Oprah Winfrey, Oxygen in talks. // Electronic Media;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p72
Cites talks between Oprah Winfrey and Oxygen, the woman-oriented cable network partnership of Geraldine Laybourne's Oxygen Media and Carsey-Werner-Mandabach. Focus of discussions.
- Oprah Winfrey is ready for cable. Moore, Frazier // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;12/22/2010, Vol. 45 Issue 39, p14
The article reports on the premiere launch of Oprah Winfrey's own cable television network, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN) on the New Year's Eve of 2010.
- Ietters. // Precision Marketing;7/8/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p14
Presents a letter to the editor regarding responsiveness and brand-building by DRTV.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;9/5/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 33, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Longhorn Network Adds Six Texas Operators," in the August 26, 2011 issue.
- An industry leader. Offsay, Jerry // Newsweek;9/21/1998, Vol. 132 Issue 12, p18
Presents a reader's letter in response to `Filling the Black `Gap',' in the August 3, 1998 issue of `Newsweek.' Showtime's employment of African-American talent in front of and behind the camera, and production of original programs with African-American themes.
- THE O IN NETWORK. Kolker, Robert // New York;3/29/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p26
The article features Oprah Winfrey and her other ventures and activities outside of her show, "The Oprah Winfrey Show." It discusses the deal made by Winfrey with David Zaslav, chief executive officer (CEO) at Discovery Communications. It mentions the Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), which is being...
- NEXT SEPTEMBER, THERE MAY BE MORE "EVERY DAY WITH RACHAEL RAY.". // Media Industry Newsletter;10/31/2005, Vol. 58 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the developments in the career of television host Rachael Ray. Support for Ray's appearances in the Food Network by the Reader's Digest Association Inc.; Relationship between Ray and television personality Oprah Winfrey.