- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Weinwurm, George F.; Hayes, Robert H.; Phillips, B.J. // Management Science;Feb1969, Vol. 15 Issue 6, pB-242
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Maximizing Insurance Buyers' Utility," in the February, 1968 issue, "The Determination of Optimal Investment Policy," in the August, 1967 issue, and a comment about management science...
- A COMMENT ON "PROBABILITY OF SURVIVAL AS AN INVESTMENT CRITERION" BY FRED HANSSMANN. Laughhunn, D. J. // Management Science;Aug1971, Vol. 17 Issue 12, pB-772
A letter critiques the article "Probability of Survival as an Investment Criterion," by Fred Hanssmann, published in the September 1968 issue of "Management Science."
- A Nobel for Investing? Oppenheimer, Steven B. // Fortune;2/5/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 2, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the Investor's Guide 2007 in the December 25, 2006 issue.
- Cut growth dash. Field, Terry // Engineer (00137758);7/30/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7729, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Talking Point," by Martin Francis in the July 16, 2007 issue.
- False economy. Essex, Tony // Engineer (00137758);6/15/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7774, p17
A letter to the editor is presented suggesting that savings and cuts should be applied in a business in order to survive economic downturn.
- A Poor Accounting. McEvily Jr., Thomas F. // Fortune;9/7/1998, Vol. 138 Issue 5, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Wall Street's Most Ruthless Financial Cannibal" that was published in the June 8, 1998 issue.
- TDR Reporting,Tracking Can Be Improved. Price, Dan // Credit Union Times;12/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about financial reporting in the November 23, 2011 issue.
- LETTERS. Bell, C. S.; Heath, Herbert H.; Merahn, Roger N. // FE: The Magazine for Financial Executives;Dec1985, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p47
Presents letters to the editor on financial management-related topics in the U.S. published in the December 1985 issue of "FE Manual."
- Readers 'Actively' Debate Author. Gross, Doug // Journal of Financial Planning;Jan2006, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Passive Investing: The Emperor Exposed?" by Christopher Carosa in the October 2005 issue.