Health organizations and the food industry
- LETTERS. Marshall, Richard; Hogan, Stéphane // Food Manufacture;Jun2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Food Science is the Cinderella career choice" in the May 2006 issue and "The bigger the target, the easier the hits" in the May 2006 issue.
- Letters. Williams, Amy; Nicholls, Kate; Phillipson, John; Harden, Richard; Harden, Peter; Johns, Gareth // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/17/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4362, p16
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Opposition of the Westminster Licensees Association to the city's smoking bill; Demand for transparency in the publication of a hotel guidebook; Responsibility of the food industry and trade for the...
- Public health: How far should government go? Butler, Diane A. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Apr2005, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p10
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Getting England Into Shape: Is There a Lesson for the United States?" by Julia A. McMillan in the January 2005 issue.
- Author reply. McMillan, Julia A. // Contemporary Pediatrics;Apr2005, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p17
Presents a response by Julia A. McMillan to a letter to the editor about her article "Getting England Into Shape: Is There a Lesson for the United States,?" in the January 2005 issue.
- South Africa Revisited. Dohrn, Jennifer // American Journal of Public Health;Nov94, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p1853
A letter to the editor about community health in South Africa is presented.
- Is Public Health Credentialing Necessary? Carpenter, Eugenia S.; Livingood Jr, William C.; Woodhouse, Lynn; Godin, Steven W. // American Journal of Public Health;Dec1995, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p1712
This section presents a letter to the editor about the need for credentialing public health.
- APHA's Involvement in International Health. Pearson, Clarence E. // American Journal of Public Health;Jul99, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p1125
A letter to the editor about a research letter on the subject of international health and the American Public Health Association is presented.
- MAKING THE GRADE IN PUBLIC HEALTH ADVOCACY. Auld, M. Elaine; Galer-Unti, Regina A.; Radius, Susan; Miner, Kathleen R. // American Journal of Public Health;Dec2003, Vol. 93 Issue 12, p1984
Presents a letter to the editor in response to articles on public health advocacy, published in the August 2003 issue of the "American Journal of Public Health."
- THE STANDARD OF CARE DEBATE: CONCEPTUAL CLARIFICATIONS. Hyder, Adnan A. // American Journal of Public Health;Dec2004, Vol. 94 Issue 12, p2048
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article which discussed the standard of care for research in developing countries and proposed a valuable set of criteria, published in the June 2004 issue of the "American Journal of Public Health."