More on Body Fat Cutoff Points
- Sternfeld et al. Respond to: â€œBody Composition in Studies of Agingâ€. Sternfeld, Barbara; Long Ngo; Satariano, William A.; Tager, Ira B. // American Journal of Epidemiology;Jul2002, Vol. 156 Issue 2, p125
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Body Composition in Studies of Aging: New Opportunities to Better Understand Health Risks Associated With Weight," by T. Harris, published in a previous issue.
- Letters to the Editor. Friedl, Karl E.; Bathalon, Gaston P. // Military Medicine;Jun2006, Vol. 171 Issue 6, preceding p1
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article which examined the anthropometrically-based body fat equations in U.S. military personnel.
- How Now, Brown Fat? Smith, Richard // Diabetes Forecast;Feb2012, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p12
A letter to the editor and a response is presented in response to the article "Fat Switch," in the December 2011 issue, regarding brown and white body fat.
- Misleading Interpretations and Public Misinformation on Human Growth Hormone in Athletes. Sorenson, Shawn C..; Ehlert, Tobias; Simon, Perikles; Tug, Suzan; Ho, Ken K.Y.; Meinhardt, Udo; Clifford, David; Louwrens, Neil A. // Annals of Internal Medicine;9/7/2010, Vol. 153 Issue 5, p345
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Effects of Growth Hormone on Body Composition and Physical Performance in Recreational Athletes: A Randomized Trial."
- Reply. Pichiecchio, Anna; Uggetti, Carla; Egitto, Maria Grazia // European Radiology;Dec2003, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p2712
Presents a letter to the editor in response to comments on the article â€œQuantitative MR evaluation of body composition in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy."
- Vibration training and body fat: a comment on Artero et al. (2011). Heathers, James // European Journal of Applied Physiology;Jun2012, Vol. 112 Issue 6, p2381
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Effects of whole-body vibration and resistance training on knee extensors muscular performance," by E. G. Artero and colleagues in the 2011 issue.
- Letters. Prindle, Craig; Cannon, Joe // Fitness Management;Jul2008, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Protein and Body Composition," in the May 2008 issue and "Serving Members With More Than Fitness," by Rob bishop in the January 2008 issue.
- Quantitative MR evaluation of body composition in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Leroy-Willig, Anne // European Radiology;Dec2003, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p2710
Presents a letter to the editor of the periodical "European Radiology: concerning the article "Quantitative MR evaluation of body composition in patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy."
- Correspondence. Buyukasik, O.; Osmanoglu, C. G.; Altomare, D. F.; Rinaldi, M.; Troilo, V. L.; Marino, F.; Lobascio, P.; Puglisi, F.; Damin, D. C.; Rosito, M. A.; Tarta, C.; Contu, P. C.; Korcek, J.; Bakos, E.; Klobusicky, P. // Techniques in Coloproctology;Dec2005, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p247
The article presents letters to the editor about proctology. Carbohydrate and fiber consumption increases ileosigmoid knotting prevalence. Effectiveness and safety of closed technique lateral internal sphincterotomy to patients under local anesthesia with chronic anal fissure. A case of rectal...