LETTERS FROM OUR READERS
- Crochet Connections. // Crochet World;Jun2009, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one asking for a crochet pattern of milk-disk doily doll dresses, another asking for patterns for a fireplace mantel scarf and another expressing gratitude for publishing patterns for Barbie clothes...
- Quirky Scarf. // Crochet World;Aug2010, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p18
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a scarf for women.
- A Note From the Editor. Ellen // Crochet!;Winter2015, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p6
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one that features Quick Eyelet Scarf by Kristin Lynn, another about handmade crochet treasures, and an article featuring an Ion Neck Warmer.
- NEW FROM LION BRAND YARN. // Crochet!;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p10
The article offers information on books related to crocheting. "Just Hats," features 35 original patterns and offers creative ideas and bold, sassy designs for men, women and children of all ages. "Just Scarves" is the perfect starting place for beginners, but also offers more seasoned knitters...
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Gray, Gail; Luke, Dusty; Davison, Barbara // Crochet!;Mar2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented about crocheting.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. Shaw, Kerry; Cintella, Melissa; Cruz, Lourdes D. // Crochet!;Jul2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p9
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to previous articles and issues of "Crochet!," including the up-to-date patterns being offered by the magazine, a call from a reader to feature other designers and the modern patterns of outfits and accessories printed by the magazine.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. C., Kathy; Tubbs, Linda; Sherlin, Susan M. // Crochet!;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented including a comment on Cindy Long for her amusing articles and letters appreciating the "Crochet!" magazine.
- LETTERS FROM OUR READERS. FLICK, ELIZABETH; BRAUER, JANINE // Crochet!;Jul2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the projects in the January 2011 issue and the Windmill Bag from the September 2010 issue.
- CROCHET CHAT. Havner, Kaye; Van Klaveren, Lisa; Miller, Madeline // Crochet World;Feb2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues related to crochet design, including an appreciation to crocheting, a wedding story focusing on a crocheted lace rose and a thank you note for the publication of a filet runner entitled Down on the Farm.