- The Return of Toshi - A Greeting & Update. Tsutsumi, Toshi // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);5/13/2011, Issue 574, p2
No abstract available.
- Lessons from a disaster. Buckingham, Anna // Geographical (Geographical Magazine Ltd.);Jun2011, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p78
A letter to the editor is presented in response to "The Search for Answers," by Mark Rowe in the May 2011 edition.
- THE CONVERSATION. // Time;3/28/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 12, p4
The article notes readers' responses to articles in a previous issue and the most read stories including "Wisconsin's Governor Wins, but Is He Now Dead Man Walker?" and "Data Mining: How Companies Now Know Everything About You" by Joel Stein.
- Letter to Editor - Japan earthquake and insurance. Reddy, K Raja Gopal // Asia Insurance Review;May2011, p7
A letter to the editor is presented related to impact of an earthquake in Japan on insurance.
- Effort, Community Will Aid Recovery in Japan. Rogers, Heather // Education Week;4/6/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 27, p38
A letter to the editor is presented in which the author discusses her experience teaching in Japan in light of the earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan in March 2011.
- LETTERS TO THE TOASTMASTER. Julian Martelli; Inward, Phyllis; Schofield, Olivia; Sethi, Kanwal; Fleming, Elly // Toastmaster;Dec2011, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Courage in Japan" in the August 2011 issue, "Funny You Should Say That" and "Language Tip" in the September 2011 issue.
- The Mail: March 21, 2011. Isetan, Miko; Ito, Fujisan; Rowan, Chris; Pritz, Arnie; Verbeke, Alain; Eisenstat, Saul; Harada, Hideo // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);4/11/2011 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 157 Issue 15, p1
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including one on the cover image of the devastation brought by the 8.9 magnitude earthquake and tsunami in Japan, the ongoing carbon dioxide pollution of tha atmosphere and another on the film "Miral."
- The Mail: March 28 and April 4, 2011. Niiyama, Takaichiro; Natnael, Paulos; Nurenberg, David; Boehnert, Paul; Sheidley, William E. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);4/18/2011 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 157 Issue 16, p1
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the cooperation between the U.S. Army and Japan Self-Defense Force in helping the people in Tohoku, who were affected by disasters, through Operation Tomodachi in April 2011, one by Niall...
- Inbox. Kendall, Paul S.; Fitzpatrick, Joanne; Thomson, Laurence E.; Valente, Tony; Swanson, Edwin; Puthota, Charles; Williams, Carol; Giering, Emma; Williams, Lawrence R.; Walker, Mark; Fregeau Jr., Donald; Casavant, Aaron // Time;4/4/2011, Vol. 177 Issue 13, p6
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the March 28, 2011 issue including the cover story on the March 11, 2011 earthquake in Japan, the article "Washington's Policy Sandstorm" by Joe Klein, and the article "The 10 Ideas That Will Change the World-for the Better."