- Letter. Brock, Kim // Communications Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p46
No abstract available.
- Smart TV marketers need to offer a personal ad service. Robinson, Simon // Marketing Week;7/26/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on Internet television posted on the publication's Website.
- WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "12-Volt Initiative Plans New Direction."
- LETTERS. Croft Jr., John // TV Technology;8/4/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p4
A letter and a response to a letter to the editor about the article "IPTV Looks at IPTV" in the February 17, 2010 issue are presented.
- Burned by pastry? Daviel, Andrew // New Scientist;3/31/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 2597, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about Internet television from the March 3, 2007 issue.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;4/16/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p34
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "TV Sets Are Connected to Internet in 38% of Homes" in the April 9 and 10 issue.
- Letters. Wilding, Andrew; Hurst, Stephen C.; Heavey, James; Poulson, Rupert; Daranyi, Sophie // Marketing Week;2/22/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p20
Two letters to the editor is presented in response to the articles "VOD rivals call for level playing field," that was published in the February 1, 2007 issue, and "Loyalty key fob," that was published in the February 2007 issue.
- Joost Shifts Its Online TV Strategy. // Multichannel News;7/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p30
The article reports that "Joost," an Internet television (TV) startup, shifts its online strategy into direct-to-customer online video which aims to refocus it efforts in giving a white-label platform for media firms.
- Internet TV delivery picks up global speed. Lisanti, Joseph // Variety;11/19/2012, Vol. 429 Issue 2, p2
The article considers economic forecasting on the mass media industry stating that revenues from Internet television will increase dramatically from 2012-2017.