E-mail Address Harvesting on PuhMed--A Call for Responsible Handling of E-mail Addresses
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Kaplan, Jodi; Hinman, Don // Direct;7/1/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about solutions to unwanted solicitations in the June 1, 2006 issue.
- Unjust Deserts. // Fast Company;Oct2003, Issue 75, p26
This section presents a letter to the editor in response to the article The Dirty Little Secret About Spam, by Keith H. Hammonds in the August 2003 issue of Fast Company.
- A Spam Solution. Liveright, Mike // InfoWorld;8/4/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p11
Presents a letter to the editor about a solution to spam, an electronic junk mail.
- Spam, spam, spam, spam. Somers, David // ITNOW;Mar2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p24
Presents a letter to the editor about spam.
- Yet more spam. Mansfield, Steve // ITNOW;Mar2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p24
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Junking the Junk."
- LETTERS. Bogart, Caroline // B to B;12/10/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 17, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How I Became an Unwitting Spammer," in the October 8 issue.
- Slippery spam slope. Huntington, Larry // Network World;11/6/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 43, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the previous article "Carriers: Make Stopping Spam a Priority," by Daniel Briere.
- FIGHTING SPAM. Wherry, Kevin // Australian PC User;Jun2008, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p11
A letter to the editor is presented on efficient spam blocker.
- opinions! // Network World;2/2/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p32
Presents letters to the editors of "Network World," discussing unsolicited electronic mail messages or spams.
- Don't open spam. Sheen, Stephen; Keates, Jenny // New Scientist;4/10/2004, Vol. 182 Issue 2442, p32
Presents a letter to the editor related to unsolicited electronic mail messages, published in the April 10, 2004 issue of the periodical "New Scientist."