Letters to the Editor
- Security concerns relaxed? Morais, Picasso // Computer Bulletin;Jan2005, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p6
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Mark Taylor on the security threats targeted at medium and large scale organizations, not only in Great Britain but all parts of the world in the November 2004 issue.
- Strauss' Wrath. Beckerly, James G. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jan1978, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Oppenheimer Case: A Study in the Abuse of Law," by Harold Green in the September 1977 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Bartley, B. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/ 3/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p2
A letter to the editor is presented on the topic of safety of properties.
- Letters to the Editor. Pow, James // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p20
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Little Buildings for Big Security," by Ritchey in the October 2009 issue.
- PR pros at the gate. Schario, Tracy // Public Relations Tactics;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p31
A letter to the editor is presented commenting on an article on handling gate crashers, entitled "Guard the shrimp bowl!," by Joan Stewart, featured in the May 2006 issue.
- Enter homes to safeguard adults. Johnson, Dwayne // Community Care;10/4/2007, Issue 1693, p12
A letter to the editor is presented regarding safeguarding adults.
- Viewpoint. Woolley, J. M.; Andersen, Erik Soerup; Medina, Lawrence; Desassure, Charles // Information Security;Aug2005, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p10
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Unwelcome Callers," which focused on message-oriented middleware; Problems with the use of the term archiving; "Realistic Expectations," which discussed security management.
- Viewpoint. Work, Wayne T.; Ornstein, Scott; Sachs, Marcus // Information Security;Mar2008, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Cyberwar: Myth or Reality?" by Marcus Ranum and Bruce Schneier in the November 2007 issue and "Too Much Security," by Jay G. Heiser in the October 2007 issue.
- Your letters. Forrester, Karen; Hard, Sharon // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/22/2010, Issue 2897, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented related to the growing competition and violation of rules and level of security in the travel industry.