Better by a marathon's distance than shoes
- LETTERS. Zeleney, Adriana; Swiger, Kim; Houchin, Abra; Baxley, Bill // Runner's World;Nov2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p21
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues, including a travel to Greece in search of the original marathon route.
- Letters. Werts, Robert G. // Marathon & Beyond;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p186
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the items in the September/October 2011 issue including the article "Going the Distance in Pennsylvania," by Phil Hesser and several images involving running form.
- RUN RAGGED. Pete // Men's Health;Jan/Feb2009, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Are You Running Yourself to Death?" in the November 2008 issue.
- Mad about Marathon. Price, Fred // Saturday Evening Post;May/Jun85, Vol. 257 Issue 4, p12
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on an article published in the periodical "The Saturday Evening Post" concerning the Lilac Bloomsday Run.
- LETTERS. Johnson, Juli; Ouellette, Tina; Wilkinson, Sam; Nixon, Tim; Smith, Karen // Runner's World;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues of the journal, including "Olympic Effort," and "Running Scared," in the May issue, and "The World According to Bart," in the June issue.
- Marathoners, Expect Changes in Immunity? LaFontaine, Tom // Running & FitNews;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p23
A letter to the editor and a reply is presented in response to a reader's concern on marathoning or long distance running.
- LETTERS. Siegel, Steve; Burton, James; Ellingwood, Meaghan; Francis, Kelsey; Jones, Craig; Meehan, Joseph; Bell, Ed // Runner's World;Oct2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p18
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues, including a woman's first marathon experience.
- Everest marathon needs doctors. Apps, John // Pulse;4/16/2005, Vol. 65 Issue 15, p26
Presents a letter to the editor about the need for doctors who will provide medical cover for the Everest Marathon in Great Britain in November 2005.
- LETTERS. Richards, Kathryn; Anderson, Ryan; Russell, Andrew; Baker, Pam // Runner's World;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p26
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the March 2008 issue including "Pregnant Pause," "Running Free," and "Running Through the Ages."