- We Fired Them All Too. Jorgensen, Bruce // Inc.;Sep2005, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p20
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the Case Study column about the termination of problem employees in the July 2005 issue of "Inc."
- Managing frequent medical absences from school. Davies, J.; Hindley, D. // Archives of Disease in Childhood;Apr2010, Vol. 95 Issue 4, p314
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in the previous issue related to medical absences from school.
- Letters to the Editor. Scott, Charles // Vocabula Review;Jul2003, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the essay "The Absence Note," by Jjoan Ttaber Altieri in the Vol. 5, No. 6 issue.
- Consider School Air Quality In Absentee Rates. Mott, Virginia // Education Week;1/12/2011, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Early Grades Are New Front in Absenteeism Wars" in the October 20, 2010 issue of the journal.
- When 'College for All' Is Not Working for All. Gelberg, Denise // Education Week;7/15/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p27
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "'College for All' Is Making Me a Bit Nervous" by Mel J. Riddle in the June 11, 2009 issue.
- DIVERSITY IN ONE DIRECTION? Morgan, Shawntavious // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;10/19/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "An Appointment Under Scrutiny" in the September 7, 2006 issue.
- Commemorating a century of combined excellence. Saghy, Kevin J. // Public Relations Tactics;Mar2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p26
A letter to the editor is presented that calls for members of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) and Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) to attend the conferences of each society in Philadelphia in October 2007.
- Companies fail to tackle absenteeism. // Accountancy;Nov2004, Vol. 134 Issue 1335, p121
Emphasizes the failure of middle market companies to tackle absenteeism. Status of British businesses as of November 2004; Impact of absenteeism on companies; Factors that cause absenteeism.
- READERS' VIEWS. Allen, Ruth; Barcham, Claire; Gillett, Kathleen; Cunningham, Jenny; Jenkins, Paul // Community Care;7/29/2010, Issue 1829, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one related to transfer of the social care quality standards in the July 15, 2010 issue, one related to the benefits for the older people in the July 8, 2010 issue, and one related to dealing with...