- Canada's low-risk drinking guidelines. Stockwell, Tim; Beirness, Doug; Butt, Peter; Gliksman, Louis; Paradis, Catherine // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;1/10/2012, Vol. 184 Issue 1, p75
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article regarding the new evidence connecting alcohol consumption and increased risk of cancer by P. Latino-Martel, P. Arwidson, R. Ancellin and colleagues in the November 8, 2011 issue.
- RE: â€œALCOHOL CONSUMPTION AND CORONARY HEART DISEASE MORBIDITY AND MORTALITYâ€. Sarr, Moussa // American Journal of Epidemiology;1999, Vol. 149 Issue 7, p682
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Alcohol consumption and coronary heart disease morbidity and mortality," by J. T. Rehm, S. J. Bondy, C. T. Sempos, et al. from a volume 146, 1997 issue.
- THE AUTHORS REPLY. T.Rehm, Jürgen; Bondy, Susan J.; Sempos, Christopher T.; Vuong, Cuong V. // American Journal of Epidemiology;1999, Vol. 149 Issue 7, p683
A response from the authors of the article "Alcohol consumption and coronary heart disease morbidity and mortality," from a volume 146, 1997 issue is presented.
- A positive Fast Alcohol Screening Test score may not be associated with sexually transmitted infection rates in differing populations. Wood, M.; Steedman, N.; Price, L.; O'Mahony, C. // International Journal of STD & AIDS;Apr2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p302
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Screening for alcohol use disorders in a genetourinary medicine setting," by L. Mitchel, L. Lewis, and J. Hussey.
- Shop It!: THE CANCER PREVENTION DIET. // InStyle;Oct2012, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p380
The article offers ideas on healthy diets, such as eating more vegetables and whole grains, and reducing alcohol consumption.
- GOT WINE? // Good Housekeeping;Dec2012, Vol. 255 Issue 6, p47
The article discusses a study showing that moderate alcohol consumption by women can help prevent osteoporosis.
- Kick-of: Joint action on reducing alcohol-related harm. Moreira, Maria // Drugnet Europe;Jan-Mar2014, Issue 85, p2
The article informs that the European Commission (EC) is funding the Joint action on reducing alcohol-related harm project, launched in Lisbon on January 31, 2014, to reduce harmful and hazardous effects of alcohol use.
- In this issue. // Shanghai Archives of Psychiatry;2014, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p58
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including alcohol use disorders, suicide in India and the usefulness of training in self management in individuals with chronic schizophrenia.
- 1174 What duration and level of alcoholic consumption is associated with alcoholic cardiomyopathy? Gelleri, G.D. // European Journal of Echocardiography;Dec2006 Supplement 1, Vol. 7, pS209
An abstract of the article "What duration and level of alcoholic consumption is associated with alcoholic cardiomyopathy?," by G. D. Gelleri is presented.