Public engagement in choosing health priorities
- Community School Model: Help in Stressful Times. Dryfoos, Joy // Education Week;2/24/2010, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p26
The letter to the editor refers to a commentary article by Sarah M. Fine, "Community Schools: Reform's Lesser-Known Frontier," which is in the February 3, 2010 issue.
- Room To Grow. Kettlewell, Caroline // Teacher Magazine;May/Jun2005, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p6
Presents a letter to the editor referencing the article "Greener Pastures" that published in the March/April 2005 issue of the journal "Teacher Magazine."
- Cities Are for More Than Conventions. Arth, Alfred A.; Lawton, Edward J. // Educational Leadership;May1973, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p757
A letter to the editor is presented discussing the need for schools to become more involved with cities where they are located.
- Set Goals and Make Time For Teacher Collaboration. Yatvin, Joanne // Education Week;4/23/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p32
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article related to Adlai E. Stevenson High School which is recognizing and supporting professional learning communities.
- Enrichment Yes, But Watch `Sporadic Approach' to Arts. Slavkin, Mark // Education Week;3/4/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Professionals Enrich Classroom Lessons With Expertise" published in the February 4, 2009 issue of the journal.
- The complexity of public engagement. Cormick, Craig // Nature Nanotechnology;Feb2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p77
A letter to the editor about nanotechnology as the subject of public engagement exercises is presented.
- YOUR TURN: YOU SAY. // American School Board Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 199 Issue 11, p7
Several responses are presented to the issue's October 2012 online forum question about how schools are communicating with parents, with comments about parent participation in education, community-school relations, and the efforts of school administration to foster parent involvement.
- LETTERS. Vieth, Linda J.; Sarasin, Lynne M. Celli; Harbron, William R.; Rothstein, Dan; McKee, Michael L.; Karadimos, Mark; Mawdsley, Jack K. // School Administrator;Aug2008, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p4
The article presents several letters to the editor in response to articles in the April 2008 issue, including "Strategic Communication During Times of Great Change," by Francis Duffy, "It's the System, Not the Staff, That Needs a Tuneup," by Lee Jenkins, and "Helping a Community Rethink Its...
- Letters to the Editor. Hagen, Joe; Marshall, Rob; Arem, Zach // Handball;Jun2005, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p28
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles in previous issues. Gratitude to the United States Handball Association (USHA) for a letter about Tom Little and the Ft. Scott Community College handball team; Message to the USHA from a John Sabo Scholarship Award winner.