Fiberglass's Bad Rap
- A History Lesson. Ma, Henry // Forbes Asia;2/13/2006, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the civilization of the Philippines.
- Mayor: We're not that dumb! Goodman, Oscar B. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 45, pP28
A letter to the editor about the article "Dumb, Dumber--and We're Dumbest?" that was published in a previous issue of the "Las Vegas Review-Journal" is presented.
- Postcard from an advertising fantasyland. Gilbride, Stewart // AdMedia;Jun2006, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
Presents a letter to the editor about living in the Middle East.
- TO THE EDITOR. Johnson, Dale L. // American Sociologist;Aug66, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p206
Presents a letter to the editor on the consequences of the "Camelot Project," on the Chileans.
- MOVING FORESTS. Onokpise, Oghenekome; Onokpise, Oghenekome U. // BioScience;Dec85, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p684
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Africa Tomorrow--If We Act Today,' by Chris Elfring.
- How Much Is Too Much. Smith, Luella L. // National Parks;Nov/Dec87, Vol. 61 Issue 11/12, p7
Presents a letter to the editor concerning Yosemite National Park in California.
- Rotten to the Corps. Hall, Kathy // National Parks;Jan/Feb91, Vol. 65 Issue 1/2, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about the Everglades.
- California drivel. Stone, Daniel J. // New Republic;1/21/91, Vol. 204 Issue 3, p3
Presents a letter to the editor about Sidney Blumenthal's article on the city of Los Angeles, California.
- The Israel fallacy. Thorpe Jr., Merle; Roth, Kenneth; Peterson, David // New Republic;8/12/91, Vol. 205 Issue 7, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Baker Fallacy," published in the June 17, 1991 issue.