LETTERS TO THE EDITORS
- The Liberal Ascendancy: Colchester, 1880-1910 (Book Review). Laybourn, Keith // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring90, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p105
Reviews the book "The Liberal Ascendancy: Colchester, 1880-1910," by Dudley White.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Spring91, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p32
Presents readers and authors' views about several articles and reviews featured in the periodical 'Labour History Review.' Contribution of J.P.M. Millar to labor history; Review of Dudley White's book 'The Liberal Ascendancy: Colchester, 1880-1910'; Issue of young people's involvement in...
- J.P.M. Millar: An appreciation. // Studies in the Education of Adults;Apr90, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p113
Focuses on the role of the late J.P.M. Millar, former General Secretary of the National Council of Labour Colleges (NCLC), played in adult education in Britain. Date of Millar's death; Educational achievements of Millar; Description of Millar's personality; What Millar achieved during his...
- FITTING TRIBUTE TO THE BEST NURSE SINCE NIGHTINGALE. Adams, John // Nursing Standard;1/30/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an obituary that notes the death of Doreen Norton published in the January 9, 2008 issue.
- IT IS MY PRIVILEGE TO HAVE KNOWN THIS HEROIC NURSE. Horn, George // Nursing Standard;2/16/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an obituary and follow-on letter about former nurse Dora Thornburn which appeared in the January 19, 2011 and January 26, 2011 issues.
- Obituaries. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Apr2001, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p150
Presents a letter to the editor about the obituaries of three physicians, Ambrose King, Eric Dunlop and David Oriel, published in the April 2001 issue of the journal "Sexually Transmited Infections."
- The Christophe MÃ©riuex legacy. DiPaolo, Ronald V. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Dec2006, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article in the August 2006 issue concerning the tragic death of Christophe MÃ©riuex.
- Helping family at time of need. Gutowsky, Rosemary // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/26/2010, Vol. 138 Issue 21, p6A
A letter to the editor is presented, which expresses the author's gratefulness to the staff of the journal for publishing an obituary for her father.
- OBITUARY BROUGHT BACK FOND MEMORIES OF WORK COLLEAGUE. Russell, Marion // Nursing Standard;10/7/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "obituary" in the September 16, 2009 issue.