Addenda to Chartist bibliography
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Griffin, C. P.; Cole, Margaret; Viner, George // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring71, Issue 22, p21
Presents a letter to the editor about Chartism and the miners in the early 1840s.
- Letters to the Editor. Barnsby, George J. // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn71, Issue 23, p35
Presents a letter the editor on Chartism and the miners' strike of 1842 in the Black Country, England.
- Democratic Deficit. England, David J. // History Today;Jul2010, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p67
A letter to the editor is presented, regarding the article "Charting a Future Democracy" by David Nash in the June 2010 issue.
- Chartism and the miners' strike of 1842 in the Black Country. Barnsby, George J.; Cole, Margaret // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Autumn71, Issue 23, p33
Presents letters to the editor published in previous issues of the periodical on Chartism and the miners' strike of 1842 in the Black Country, England. Discussion of a report on mining life; Opinion that the General Strike of 1926 was not just a light-hearted venture.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITORS. Frow, Edmund; Frow, Ruth; Roberts, Stephen; Tyler, Paul // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Fall91, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p3
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Request for the publication of the book "The Political Works of Thomas Paine" from the National Charter Association; Call for references on Chartist leaders; Contribution of Will Crooks to the emergence...
- Twenty Years On. Dawson, Andrew; John, Angela; Lindop, Fred; Stigant, Paul; Coltham, Stephen // Bulletin -- Society for the Study of Labour History;Spring81, Issue 42, p13
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Lack of funds to do research in labor history in British universities; Discussion of the attitudes that shaped the aims of the British society; Information about the general strike of 1842 in Great Britain.
- 5 REAL REFORM FACTS. Anthony, Susan B. // Calliope;May/Jun2012, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article offers several facts related to Christian reform which includes, Chartist Movement from 1835-1859 in England, the role of civil rights leader, Susan B. Anthony in the Women's Right to Vote Movement in the U.S. and the Renewable Energy Movement on fossil fuels.
- Chartism. Bronstein, Jamie L. // Labour History Review;Summer2000, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p254
Reviews the book `Chartism,' by John K. Walton.
- Editorial: New Directions in Chartist Studies. Allen, Joan; Ashton, Owen R // Labour History Review (Maney Publishing);Apr2009, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p1
This article introduces the journal with a discussion of the changing historiography of the Chartist movement in Great Britain.