- LETTERS. Thomas, Ian; Gillett, Nick // New Media Age;6/30/2005, p17
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics and articles discussed in previous issues. "Businesses Lack Faith in Their Online Campaign Measurement," which identified the inherent problem with marketing vendors measuring the success of their own campaigns; "Warner Bros. Considers Mobile...
- LETTERS. Baez, Gonzalo; Kaye, James; Hooper, Matt; Pod, Paul // New Media Age;10/25/2007, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues related to media, including an opinion on the importance of social search, a comment on the lack of advertising inventory on operator WAP portals and a view on the use of instant messaging and community-based...
- READER'S FORUM. Leighton, Bob; Waggoner, Larry P.; Berry, Frank L.; Nott, Ron; Ward, Mark; Wagenblast, Bernie; Kennedy, Don; Moro, Yoshi; Hunt, Jeff // Radio World;12/1/2011, p29
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "How Did That Wireless Tower Get There," by MarkPerson in the September 1, 2011 issue, "WFBE's Home-Brew Rig" by John Schneider, and article "Do You Remember 'Talk to Me'?" by Stephen Winzenburg in...
- LETTERS. Shorter, Annabel; Garner, Jeremy // New Media Age;7/14/2005, p15
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of "New Media Age." Review of the Wireless Application Protocol site of the "Big Brother 6" television program; Recipients of the 2005 Cannes Cyberlions award given to advertising campaigns.
- Letters. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);7/26/2004 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 144 Issue 4, p11
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "The Future of Wireless," which discussed the Wi-Fi revolution; "EU Cost of Translation," which looked at the costs of translating documents in the European Union; "Europe's 9/11," which reported on the...
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;1/31/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p26
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in the January 21, 2011 issue which are "Capital Letters: FCC's Philly Beef Take" and "Mun2, Jenni Rivera Extend Their Relationship."
- Ztango.com WAP Gateway Powers Iobox Commercial WAP Service. // Telephone IP News;Mar2000, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p5
Reports that iobox online service has chosen the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) gateway of Ztango.com to commercially deploy WAP electronic mail and browsing services in Europe.
- Support continues for new WAP effort. // RCR;07/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 28, p23
Reports that support for the Wireless Application Protocol is growing, according to L.M. Ericsson, Motorola Incorporated, Nokia Corporation and Unwired Planet Incorporated. Who indorsed the protocol; Information on the Handheld Device Markup; What are some of the features of the protocol.
- Just Another Data Bearer? Swartz, Nikki // Wireless Review;11/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p52
Examines the potential of the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP)-over-storage management subsystem (SMS) in telecommunication. Benefits of using WAP over SMS; Reason for implementing SMS as a WAP data bearer; Limitations of circuit-switched data.