- Letters. Cianci, Philip J. // TV Technology;3/7/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "No More Blackouts, Maybe" by James O'Neal in the February 1, 2012 issue.
- Let local TV stations cover NFL games. Stahr, Brenda // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/8/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p11
A letter to the editor is presented referring to the local television stations that cover the National Football League games in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- OPEN MIKE. Berger, Ira; Raita, Mike // Broadcasting & Cable;10/22/2007, Vol. 137 Issue 42, p30
Letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles "Where's the Media Scrum?," published in the September 10, 2007 issue, and "Friday Night Might," published in the October 8, 2007 issue.
- LETTERS. Hill, J. Edward; Bucek, Stefan A. D. // Television Week;12/19/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 51, p13
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "NAB Chief Has Mean Game of Hardball," by Doug Halonen in the December 5, 2005 issue and "NBC's 'Earl' Opens Door for Sitcoms," in the November 28, 2005 issue are presented.
- mail. Zeiner, Larry L. // Golf World;11/25/2005, Vol. 59 Issue 18, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "Finchem's Big Gamble" and "Tour Talk" in the November 11, 2005 issue.
- Terrestrial, but No Loophole. Schueler, Charles R. // Multichannel News;7/27/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "High [Definition] Time for Change," by Kent Gibbons in the July 20, 2009 issue.
- B&C Readers Weigh In on the Web. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/19/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 16, p7
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Station to Station," by Michael Malone in the April 5, 2010 issue and one on the disappointment of a fan over a tape-delayed segment of the golfers in the Master's coverage of the tournament.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;10/24/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p32
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "GSN Files FCC Carriage Complaint Against Cablevision" in the October 14, 2011 issue, "TBS's NLCS Audience Advances as Game 4 Averages 5.65 Million Watchers" in the October 16, 2011 issue and...
- Revved up over what's on the box. // Autosport;8/22/2013, p101
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of buying a smart television (TV) with a BT Sport subscription.